CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 72 of 79 First ... 22627071727374 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Casper254 View Post
    Hey josh i live in Killeen and im down like james brown
    Sent you a PM dude

Get Adobe Flash player

dam to quite in here PMR! uh wait done that awesome too. Kickers yea thats it! so who is going when ya headed out?

Friday morning wife and i are dropping the spawn off at "Institutions Promoting Educational Thought and Adolescent Awkwardness" after that were northbound.

Heading out of San Antonio on 281 if we catch up with others great if not we will see people there.

Get Adobe Flash player

*secretly snooping around this thread*

Get Adobe Flash player

Nose points to sign on wall: Houstonians who do not attend PMR5 not welcome.

Sorry, bub.

Get Adobe Flash player

i would say that tricky nicky bobbypins was eluding to, considering moving here.... but i know he's "neverready"

Get Adobe Flash player

So you guys still bummed about Kickers? don't forget instagram and fellow 33'ers @1979momo, @thegreatwhitebison, @nickrmahoney have this shindig going down.

At last check its still on!, The campground did experience some flooding but its a'ok now. Check instagram or get with the guys above for more info.

https://instagram.com/p/29qLggH8Zt/?taken-by=1979momo

Get Adobe Flash player

My wife was just in wimberly the day before the flood. I hope everyone and there family's are ok and safe.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, I sold the Flyrite. Any riding I do with you fellas will be on my much less cooler (but so much more comfortable) Street Couch. If it brings down the cool factor of the group, I'll ride in the way, way back. Getting back into cars, so if any of you know of a cool, different, non junk ride that someone is selling get me their info. In a perfect world I'll be able to get a car and a nice little scoot, time will tell.

Get Adobe Flash player

Anybody wanna ride Sunday? I'm gonna head out from p-ville along 1431 to marble falls and then up park road 4. Grab a burger at rev jims dam pub probably come home the same way. Great roads with lots of twists and hills . I'll be two up with the ol lady

Get Adobe Flash player

Guess I could introduce myself haha, I'm Johnny , got to meet some of y'all on PDMR. I don't wrench much so I ride an evo. Don't know why it took so long for me to join 33. Yup.

Get Adobe Flash player

Wish I could. Will be working all weekend.

Get Adobe Flash player

i'll be at Born free, sorry dude.

You mudbug77 i sent you a pm but im not sure if it went through im down to catch some miles with you. Hit me up man. I live in SA of the 35 im about 45min from austin.

Get Adobe Flash player

hey mud im down. might have a bro to ride along with. shoot me a PM if you are still down.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well life happens and I'm pulling dad duties on Sunday. But I encourage y'all to take that ride anyway. I'm also in the middle of swapping out bars and risers on a harley springer. Way more complicated then I thought. After market riser mounts only fit aftermarket springers. So grateful for David at Voodoo Vintage. That dude has all the answers. So right now my bars are a little sketchy and not sure I wanna take all them turns with that much wiggling. Y'all be safe out there. Bring me some swag from born free .
    Y'all going to the show class party on the fourth? lost well on the east side. 3-8. Wanted to get my band to play but we're now short a bass player.. Just throwing that out there.. Looking for a bass player. Ok back to motorcycles.

Get Adobe Flash player

mudbug77 I'm a professional bass player in Austin. I'm in a steady gigging band but could be interested in learning your material as a hired gun if you guys need somebody to fill in for shows.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    You mudbug77 i sent you a pm but im not sure if it went through im down to catch some miles with you. Hit me up man. I live in SA of the 35 im about 45min from austin.
    I don't think that PM went through.
    Gonna try again Sunday to head up Inks Lake way. Possible meet ups in P-ville , round rock, or cedar park?
    Ont the band , we need someone to settle in permenant so we can continue to write. We called the Rat Bones https://soundcloud.com/the-rat-bones...ocket-fuel-mp3

Get Adobe Flash player

Ive been way out of the loop lately. Personal shit going on, wife moved out and facing a divorce now; awesome! Anyway, my head hasnt been on straight for the past couple of months but I got a new battery today and want to get the bike back on the road soon. This weekend is a holiday and I'm taking my kiddos out of town, but after this, I need some time on the road to help me forget about how fucked up shit has gotten lately. I've been missing seeing a lot of you fellas and spending time in the wind, in the worst way.

Hope you fellas are having a better summer so far than I am. Let's open a few beers soon.

Cheers,
    Nose

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh, and welcome to the 33, Johnny. Been following you on Instagram. Hope to ride with you again soon.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hang in there nosebleed. Went through a brutal D myself. Came out the other side in much better shape with a healthier family. Let's get them knees in the breeze , need anything else to get back on the road ?

Share This