CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 71 of 79 First ... 21616970717273 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

What time do you plan to hit Speed Shop? I can't get off Friday but could meet up at the shop or somewhere along the way after 4.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    What time do you plan to hit Speed Shop? I can't get off Friday but could meet up at the shop or somewhere along the way after 4.
    Pre-party starts at 7pm, so I'm planning on rolling in there around 7:30 if everything goes as planned. If you are on Instagram, give me a follow @1979momo , I dish out info a lot better through that outlet.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Pre-party starts at 7pm, so I'm planning on rolling in there around 7:30 if everything goes as planned. If you are on Instagram, give me a follow @1979momo , I dish out info a lot better through that outlet.
    Right on, I already follow you. I'm rbanks11 on there.

Get Adobe Flash player

New to this thread. Been a Chop Cult member for a couple of years but, had no idea about any local guys. I've got a few projects, and one daily rider... '48 Pan-Shovel. I've got an XS650 that's the next project, and a CB750 trike waiting it's turn. I'm in Llano, TX. I plan on riding cross country a lot by next year. I've been to both Giddy Up's and was happy to see the turn out this year! . I'm looking forward to all the Texas functions having to do with chopped scoots now that my old bike has been beaten back to life, and as soon as I can, I can't wait to hit the out of state functions, like the Big Mountain Run. I also look forward to meeting fellow wrenchers in the Central Texas area. For me, it's all about working on old bikes, building bikes, and making parts, and LIVING LIFE ON THE BACK OF A CHOP.
    Last edited by DogVomit74; 03-30-2015 at 6:29 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey what's up, I'm just trying to see if there is anyone here around the fort hood area that wants to head down for PMR5. I live in Copperas Cove, so I'd probably be going down 2657.

Get Adobe Flash player

Fellow Texan biker!! Born and raised n San antonio. Currently reside n va. Always look to see how my Texas brothers r doing. Miss that Texas weather. Commute back every now and then.. Family still reside there.. I'll keep posted.. "Regards " My Road warrior friends.. Good Times

Get Adobe Flash player

You get a chance ride to upper mid west. There's a lot to see up here. Riding n the mountains is a trip.
    Awesome curves and scenery. Plenty of us riders out here.. A trip to make indeed.. Delmar

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm rolling down to Austin this weekend for the Hand Built Motorcycle & Art Show, and was wondering if any of my Austin area motorcycle friends might know someone with a little extra floor space where I could crash on Friday & Saturday nights. I have my bedroll, so even the corner of a garage would suit me just fine.
    If any if anyone wants to split the cost of a two-bed motel room. I found a pretty decent one near the venue for $90.00 a night. It's Moto GP weekend, so affordable rooms are getting scarce.
    One of the Revival Cycle guys invited me to come down to talk to them about possibly getting my artwork in next year's show, so I'm wanting to hang out and meet everyone involved. It should be a great show and a fun weekend.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd offer up my couch but we'll be heading to Hondo for the state rally this weekend.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey fellas, the official pre-sale for the very limited PMR5 patches is on NOW! There are only 100 patches (actually about 85 since some are already spoken for, like mine!) available and several have already placed their orders online. Don't miss out! Visit www.oldfilthy.com to order. Just $10.00 gets you a PMR5 patch, plus, 1 ticket for the PMR5 mega raffle swag prize giveaways. This year, we are assembling all of the outrageous giveaway prizes into 10 mega prize packs. The only way to win is to have a raffle ticket. We are talking prizes from Biltwell, Lowbrow Customs, Zombie Performance handlebars, Loud n Greasy Customs, Show Class Magazine (including a free, 1 year subscription for one lucky winner), Old Filthy brand merch, even a weld-on hardtail from Voodoo Vintage!

Raffle tickets are good for all 10 raffles including the first raffle to be held online the week of PMR5, the second to be held at the pre-party the Friday night before PMR5, and then 8 mega prize pack giveaways during the run on May 2nd. You must be present to win all but the online prize giveaway. Want more chances to win? You can buy additional raffle tickets through www.oldfilthy.com for just $5.00! Also, the Old Filthy crew have put together a swag bundle including the PMR5 patch, some choice Old Filthy brand merch and a special bonus, 3 RAFFLE TICKETS included! Can't beat that with a stick! Order your PMR5/Old Filthy gear and raffle tickets today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PRM5-Instagram.jpg  
    Last edited by Nosebleed; 04-08-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Looks like I'll be heading this way at the end of May. Anything good going on around there? Wish I was riding out and could make PMR5.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just Kickers

Get Adobe Flash player

Fellas, I'm sure you've already noticed that CC is running a righteous feature on PMR5 beginning today! I'm super stoked for it! Hope you guys enjoy it and drop a comment on there to support!

Cheers, Nose

Quote Originally Posted by hxcjosh13 View Post
    Hey what's up, I'm just trying to see if there is anyone here around the fort hood area that wants to head down for PMR5. I live in Copperas Cove, so I'd probably be going down 2657.
    Hey josh i live in Killeen and im down like james brown

Get Adobe Flash player

Whoa to quite in here, so PMR just saying

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PMR5 Route Map.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	59499

PMR5 indeed!

Get Adobe Flash player

Route is looking bad ass!

That the same start from PMR or abouts?
    Last edited by truerobotech; 04-27-2015 at 12:42 PM.

Whats the word fellas me and mu homie are new to San Antonio, we hit up giddy up. Now looking to hit pdm5. Also who on the 33 is in sa we should throw down some miles. Any details on the ride? Wheres the start, pre party maybe?

Get Adobe Flash player

Scuzzy, pre-party is Friday night, C-Hunt's Ice House in north Austin, just off of Burnet Rd (Google it), starting around 6:30pm until whenever. Ride takes place Saturday morning, May 2nd. Meetup is at parking lot of North Hills Town Center (shopping center with an HEB store) located at Braker Ln and 183 in north Austin. It's not "the coolest" place to meetup, but they have a big parking lot, access to gas stations and it's right at our exit point to get out of town and head for the hills. Meetup at 9:30am, shoot the breeze and check out bikes for a bit, quick pre-ride meeting and then we roll. We will be gone all day with plenty of stops for beer and debauchery. Prize giveaways take place at The ShadeTree Saloon and Grille near Blanco in early afternoon. The Shade Tree staff are ready for us and will have the kitchen and bar open while the Beau Daniels Band entertains. After that, it's up to you. Some will continue riding through the hills and the after party at Giddy Ups, others are going to camp out near The Shade Tree along the Guadalupe River. You can do your own thing.

Zap me a PM if you have questions but the best way to stay tuned is to follow me @ridepmr on Instagram or visit the website at www.ridepmr.com

Get Adobe Flash player

scuzzy - a good number of 33ers in SA, most check in on this thread, I know a few are headed for the PMR pre-party, others heading up just for Saturday. Ill be headed northbound myself after 5 for Pre-Party. Hell being at Giidy Up you guys probably saw every ATX & SA 33er or dam close. PMR is a hell of a good ride maybe see you guys out there.

Share This