Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 904Punk
    • Jun 2012

Loving this thread man, looks like you had a damn good time!

Comment

• jramp
      • Mar 2011

Photobucket
      Me and Estivan. known this cat since 5th grade. we were on the same basketball team together and on the last game (we was losing bad), just as the other team was about to shoot, he yells "YOU SUCK" and this ball misses the hoop. Everyone was real mad but i though it was awesome. oh kids.....

Comment

• jramp
        • Mar 2011

Photobucket
        One of the zillion gas stops along the way down the 101. I can only get about 75-80 miles per tank and im REALLY starting to notice that. This town is called Gonzales and for some reason i kinda liked this place. AWESOME mexican food and everyone was real nice and wanted to talk about my bike. it made me happy

Comment

• jramp
          • Mar 2011

Photobucket
          Oh man, I finally made it to Santa Monica!!! Things were getting stressful and intense as i got closer to SoCal and not matter what, it wasn't getting any closer. Hit gridlock traffic near Santa Maria and for the first time in my life I started splittin them lanes. SO CRAZY SCAREY FUN INTENSE WOW! I stopped for gas somewhere near Oxnard, pretty beat and not looking forward to the rest of the ride into LA(traffic was scaring the shit outa me) and this older couple was stoked on my bike and gave me a bunch of free BBQ. That brightened the moment and then they says to take this road straight down to the beach and cruise the 1 through Malibu and itll take me right into Santa Monica. That ride was one of the most happy and peaceful parts of the trip so far. Thanks people wherever you are!

Comment

• jramp
            • Mar 2011

...And my buddy Colin has this sweet little place in a safe hood with parking. AWESOME!

Comment

• jramp
              • Mar 2011

Photobucket
              MADE IT TO BORN FREE WHOOOO HOOOO!!! So that morning i left Santa Monica at around 9, hit the 5 and mashed to the OC haha. traffic was fine until somewhere south of downtown and it starts: gridlock stopped traffic, horrible horrible roads and alota people lane splitting at high speeds. HERE WE GO...! I darted in right behind a sporty chop, but it was too intense, i couldn't keep up and i was scared shitless, BUT, i maintained and kept on keepin on. At this point I notice alot of other lain splitters are building up behind me, so i scootch over and let em all pass. Man, all those cats were looking at me like i was from another planet. Im a pussy ok and splitting lanes is way new to me cause its illegal in Oregon. Even girls are passing me and lookin at me funny. Haha oh well. At this point I dont really know where Im heading but i see a sign that says Disney Land which means Im in OC so i take the exit. Just as Im sitting in a gas stop, about to pull out my phone, i see two sweet chops heading east. I catch up, yell BORN FREE?, they nod their heads and signal me to follow. They was actually at the tail end of a bigger group and we all ended up riding the last 5 or so miles into BF together, it was rad. So now Im here, i feel like im in a dream and I dont even move for like 20 minutes. theres ma baby in the bottom of the shot, i parked next to the shitters ha!

Comment

• jramp
                • Mar 2011

Photobucket
                So I rode all the way, I gotta at least enter my bike right?

Comment

• jramp
                  • Mar 2011

Photobucket
                  PhotobucketPhotobucket
                  WOW! Am I really here? uhhhh wow, like REAL choppers?!? jeezus, sensory overload. so many insane scoots but these 3 rocked my world. especially that Pan, just somethin about it... drooooool...

Comment

• jramp
                    • Mar 2011

Photobucket
                    I chill out on that hill in the shade and end up meeting this cool older guy from New Mexico, i think his name was Jesse. We talked for a while, made some jokes and he tells me he has been on the road for 8 months. 8 FUCKING MONTHS ON AN OLD PANHEAD! Wow this dude is the real deal and tells me all about his travels and philosophies and all sorts of neat stuff. So we hang out, check out the scene and he buys me a bunch of beer, what a cool dude. This day concludes with meeting so many amazing people, my idol builders, babes, chopper travelers from all over the country and on and on and on. That Devilina chop totally moved me but my phone died before i could snap a pic, bummer! I got the invite to stay that night at the totally booked campground up the road and it was awesome. The next morning I says my thank yous and goodbyes and I head back to Santa Monica...on I5...ooohhhhh shit here we go again!

Comment

• jramp
                      • Mar 2011

Photobucket
                      Well back in North LA and chillin around seeing the sites and we go to this rad breakfast joint, I think Colin says it was in a movie. Either way, LA is sooo expensive. a 6 pack of micro brew was $12.99...what the hell! pbr or high life is 4-5 bucks at the bar, no way?! Burger joint in Santa Monica was 17 bucks for the burger (it was like a bistro type place but still). Either way everythings super fun and im just taking it all in.
                      Last edited by jramp; 08-12-2012, 7:59 PM. Reason: wrong number

Comment

• jramp
                        • Mar 2011

Photobucket
                        Right by the beach, Boi! Headin down to Venice Beach, had to see it

Comment

• jramp
                          • Mar 2011

Photobucket
                          you know Venice beach isnt nearly as weird as I was hoping, I think Portland got em beat, but my friend says all the true freaks come out later in the day...

Comment

• paybacks01
                            • Dec 2011

Your tank is in the sept. issue of the horse. Awesome thread man

Comment

• jramp
                              • Mar 2011

Photobucket
                              Well SoCal has been fun its time for me to hit the dusty trail back north. So i was supposed to leave right after this shot but once i got to the highway exit, it was bad traffic as far as the eye could see so i said fuck it, turned around and decided to spend some more time in North LA. isnt TRIco somewere around here..........

Comment

• jramp
                                • Mar 2011

Photobucket
                                Beverly Hills 90210 baby! So im trying to make my way to the Dice headquartes TRIco and i have to go by Beverly Hills so I might as well do some sight seein. This shot is on that street Beverly. so cool. I whent through some nice neighborhoods and saw these hot 20 year old or somethin girls walking on the sidewalk. I crept up real slow and weird like and once right next to em I blasted my throttle and they jumped so high it was funny. They must of thought it was funny too cause they was laughing and waving at me...hehe

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;