CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Man I'm glad my eye caught my name and I clicked it to see what I was being quoted about
    A sobering reality that just hit me, stuff like this is what I used to live for, be it on a motorcycle, beat up old jeep, my mountain or road bike or just hiking trails
    Now I'm dealing with stupid shit at work, pointless deadlines for imagined priorities there's stuff at home that I only ever have time to complete from start to end if I devote an entire weekend to or use my vacation time for
    I'm feeling it bad right now, the office walls have closed in and I feel trapped, my temper is short and my bullshit tolerance is at an all time low
    Time to GTFO! I think I'm going to go see the Grand Canyon, set the world's record for the longest bottle cap flip

Point being don't get caught up in the little shit, don't say someday or when I get the time to, just get the fuck out and do it!

Get Adobe Flash player

Some kick ass inspiration to GTFO! Specially with BF5 fast approaching. I read this last year after BF4 and it solidified my decision to make the ride happen for BF5. Keep in touch, I'll be headed out from Longview, WA...

Get Adobe Flash player

Glad this one is back up again!

Share This