Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmax83
    • Oct 2011

Alabama 33rs

I'm lookin' for some Alabama brotha's out here.... Just came back to Bama from Austin, Tx and I'm lookin' for some alcohol downin', barbeque eatin' machine ridin', Salty Bastards to go ride with... Livin' in good ole Arab, Al... I know I'm a lil off the beaten path for alot of you guys, but, I gotta get out and ride... Let's face it, sometimes you just don't wanna ride by yourself.... Come on guys and gals...
  • brach77
    • Oct 2011

check in the brolodex or with townson....
    Last edited by brach77; 08-07-2012, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• hdchopfather
      • Aug 2012

im in ozark,ala ft.rucker/dothan area how far are you from here,i just moved here from missouri,looking for some REAL people to hang with ride with

Comment

• splattergod
        • Apr 2011

Bridgeport, but my bike is sick at the moment

Comment

• madmax83
          • Oct 2011

Well, I have Townsend on my friend list, and I have another guy on there too, but I'm tryin to get a few mor so we can ride in a good size group... My bike is good, but I am in the middle of a custom job for my brotha... We just got him a Kawasaki KZ650C that we are gonna bob out for him... Request me as a friend and we can get some shit together....

Comment

• ridemore16
            • Oct 2009

There are several good size crews in Birmingham. I know that's a haul to Arab. Check out Barber Vintage Festival in October and the Bama Swap and Drag in Rainsville (Nov). There will be a ton of 33 members at both of those events.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;