Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worn
    • Apr 2024

I just phoned Hawkes and ordered 2 cans of Spraymax 2K gloss clear. Cost for the clear is the same as Eastwood in the US but shipping is $14 for the 2, whereas Eastwood charges $10 each for shipping, won't combine shipping. When I ordered from the US last time, cost $20 shipping and took over a week, by courier. What I ordered today will be inside me side door on friday for $14 shipping.

Comment

• spsgold
      • Oct 2010

Ebay has it to....a little more $$$ but im sure they'll ship to Canada.... and if seller has good feedback you can't go wrong

Comment

• worn
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by spsgold
        Ebay has it to....a little more $$$ but im sure they'll ship to Canada.... and if seller has good feedback you can't go wrong
        The Ebay seller is Eastwood, that's where I bought it the first time and paid too much for shipping and waited too long.

Might be worth finding out who the German manufacturer is and see if it can be ordered directly without Eastood taking a piece and having to jump through the US to get to Canada.

Comment

• oldmansporty63
          • Jan 2010

i called hawks, they wants $76 for 2 cans shipped, exchange rate plus tax. i dont give a shit if this stuff is gold, thats fucking way too expensive for 2 cans.

Comment

• worn
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by oldmansporty63
            i called hawks, they wants $76 for 2 cans shipped, exchange rate plus tax. i dont give a shit if this stuff is gold, thats fucking way too expensive for 2 cans.
            Ya, that's how much I just paid, cost me a bit more and took a bit longer from Eastwood in the US. It's actually worth it, try to get your frame etc clear coated at a shop and compare cost.

Comment

• mrkil
              • Dec 2010

Just a heads up to all Canadians looking for Spraymax 2k.

I stopped into a local Cmax store which is a division of UAP, and they carry it. It is $21 a can and if not in stock can be brought in in a short time.

Hope this helps

Comment

• worn
                • Apr 2024

Thanks!

Comment

• mrkil
                  • Dec 2010

No prob

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse