Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supernes550
    • Dec 2010

Help: Need exhaust made in San Diego?

Any recomendations for a shop or person who can fab up an exhaust at a reasnoble price for my suzuki ls650?

Thanks
  • Jasonisdico
    • May 2010

What are you trying to do on that savage? If you're just trying to straight pipe it, I gotcha. I'm in city heights by tower bar.

Comment

• supernes550
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Jasonisdico
      What are you trying to do on that savage? If you're just trying to straight pipe it, I gotcha. I'm in city heights by tower bar.
      trying to get a middle piece (between header & muffler) done up to have the exhaust sweep up. i'm guessing the header would have to get cut & welded.

kinda like this obviously with only one can.

Last edited by supernes550; 07-19-2012, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Jasonisdico
        • May 2010

Do you have the can already? You're not planning on using the stock one, right? The header pipe should be fine, you'd just need a straight section and then an angle coming up. If you're planning on wrapping it, or painting it, you can come over and we can cut up some bends I have and get it to work. My welds aren't the prettiest, but they'll hold and we can smooth it out.

Only if you want of course. If you want to go to a professional shop I understand.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;