Clear All
  • dazegoneby
    • Apr 2024

Arby says>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_P2...eature-related
    Attached Files

Comment

• dazegoneby
      • Apr 2024

might try this next time in that case>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEvy...eature=related
      Attached Files

Comment

• XxXombee
        • Oct 2011

I got popped in Chattanooga once for doing 54 in a 45...9 over. I was going with the flow of traffic and just happened to be at the end of the pack so he got me. I took it to court and before the judge asked me the first question he tore the cop a new one about wasting his time with anything under 10 over. He told me to slow down and that he didn't want to see me again. A quick nod and a "yes sir, thank you sir." And I was on my way. In and out in less than 10 minutes. 3 over is bullshit...that cop was just being a dick. With all of the vehicles on the road a Speedo being 3mph of either way sounds pretty reasonable and I don't think you should have gotten a ticket for that.

Comment

• aaronc
          • Apr 2024

Ed Roth
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hooligan80
            • Jul 2010

It's a bullshit ticket. As much as I stick up for cops, it's assholes that hand out tickets for going 3 miles over the limit that makes them look like assholes. Up to 5 is the margin for error. This cop was having a shit day and you just happened to be an easy target, or he is a hard nosed asshole just like a local cop we have that is known for nailing speeders and DUI cases. I will tell you this too, if he's hard nosed enough to give you a ticket for 3 over, he's hard nosed enough to show up in court for it.

Comment

• Greybeardbob
              • May 2012

I'd say the cop was being a dick, I'd go see the judge about that. What a load of bullshit. JMHO, YMMV, etc.

Bob

Comment

• Spade115
                • May 2010

I just saw the tags to this thread o.0

"arby hates big boobs, arby hates bikers, arby hates freedom, arby hates shovelheads, arby is a communist, arby likes to hate bikers, arby loves pickles, no i didn't, townson said this--->"

Im wondering who typed the one in red

Comment

• ARBY
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Spade115
                  I just saw the tags to this thread o.0

"arby hates big boobs, arby hates bikers, arby hates freedom, arby hates shovelheads, arby is a communist, arby likes to hate bikers, arby loves pickles, no i didn't, townson said this--->"

Im wondering who typed the one in red
                  Have a cookie.

Comment

• twhite6868
                    • Jul 2011

Definately go with the "My mechanical speedometer is a little off, and if I knew I was "speeding" I would have slowed down because I have young kids and a puppy and a kitty and I would just DIE if anything happened to them! I am ALWAYS careful and always drive BELOW the speed limit, but this time I was passing/changing lanes/going down hill/going up hill/looking out for road hazards etc. I know the officer has a hard job and I am so sorry that I took up so much of his time and kept him from catching real criminals because I am such a worthless worm that accidentally broke the law" speech.

Pay the fine and move on.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;