CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Thread: A bunch of shit

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default A bunch of shit

My wife has a very sensitive Weight Watchers scale. I weighed myself before and after I took a shit. I dropped exactly one pound of shit. Now you may think this is a bunch of shit but it is not. Oceanside has 160K residents. If they all drop a pound of shit today that is 160,000 lbs of shit or 800 tons of shit, now that is a bunch of shit. Where the shit does all this shit go. I sure as shit don't know but I am concerned, what the shit happens to all this shit. I guess no one actually gives a shit. I am not shitting you, I already shit today.

dazegoneby

al least your,e" not full of shit"

Get Adobe Flash player

working in the water dept here in toronto (pop 3 million plus) i know where the shit goes and what is done to get rid of it. it is truly a shitty job.

my advice is try not to flush too many foreign object other than TP and your movement as anything else causes huge headaches at the final end.

one final note, washing soap, oil and other solvents down the storms sewers also causes massive problems in the water supply.

just a note from your friendly neighborhood shit worker.

no tag line here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by oldmansporty63 View Post
    working in the water dept here in toronto (pop 3 million plus) i know where the shit goes and what is done to get rid of it. it is truly a shitty job.

my advice is try not to flush too many foreign object other than TP and your movement as anything else causes huge headaches at the final end.

one final note, washing soap, oil and other solvents down the storms sewers also causes massive problems in the water supply.

just a note from your friendly neighborhood shit worker.

no tag line here.
    Some years ago a friend of mine went in to do an insurance inspection at the Los Angeles Dept. that handles that kind of work. When he went in all the guys were standing there wearing yellow tee shirts. Then they turned around and on the back of their shirts was printed "Your shit is my bread and butter".

Get Adobe Flash player

what a shitty thread...

Get Adobe Flash player

160k people, one BIG ASS cup...

starwolf

"........AHHHHH HAAAAAAA.... SHIT THA BED ! " - Cptn. Spaulding

Get Adobe Flash player

Shit man, oceanside? That's small thinking. This shitty planet supports 7 billion shitheads...that's 3.5 million tons of shit. The average shithead weighs 183lbs so that shit pile would be equal to 38.25 million shitheads...roughly the population of California. where does a shit pile that weighs the same amount as the entire population of California go? Keep in mind that the shit pile is from just one day and that tomorrow there will be another. Also consider that this shit pile only consists of human shit and not animals or insect shit. Shit, that's a shitload of shit! No wonder this world is headed down the shitter.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    My wife has a very sensitive Weight Watchers scale. I weighed myself before and after I took a shit. I dropped exactly one pound of shit. Now you may think this is a bunch of shit but it is not. Oceanside has 160K residents. If they all drop a pound of shit today that is 160,000 lbs of shit or 800 tons of shit, now that is a bunch of shit. Where the shit does all this shit go. I sure as shit don't know but I am concerned, what the shit happens to all this shit. I guess no one actually gives a shit. I am not shitting you, I already shit today.
    Oh, and 160,000lbs = 80tons, not 800. You have shitty math.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by XxXombee View Post
    Oh, and 160,000lbs = 80tons, not 800. You have shitty math.
    I thought that sounded like a lot of shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

O shit I am about to add to the pile............

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm not gonna lie, sometimes when it feels like a big one I weigh myself before and after. My all time record is 10.2 after holding it for 16 hour on post. Had to take my gun belt off and re adjust it afterwards.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SeaChicken View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, sometimes when it feels like a big one I weigh myself before and after. My all time record is 10.2 after holding it for 16 hour on post. Had to take my gun belt off and re adjust it afterwards.
    holy shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Junk Pile just became the Shit Pile

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, shit. I'm just gonna leave a shitty comment here to get a shitty mile. Whatcha think of that shit?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

starwolf

I once had to do community service, at one of our waste water treatment facilities, thankfully I just had to run a weedeater. They told me the shit water gets filtered and cleaned, and REUSED ! I find it difficult to drink water, but when your job involves 140 degree temps, drinking plenty of water is key to staying alive ! So flush that shit down, then go drink a glass of water ! In these temps, I normally drink about 2 gallons a day !

So you don't think I'm bullshitting about 140 degree temps at work, ...and you THOUGHT you had a shitty hot job !
    Last edited by starwolf; 07-23-2012 at 4:36 AM.

Share This