CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Arby. Are. You. A. Cop.

Dude im not gonna be able to sleep tonight!

Get Adobe Flash player

Its written somewhere that you have a 5mile and hour buffer zone for speed limits anything over 5 then you are fare game under no go. Its bull shit got one in the car for doing 10 over he dropped it to 7. ha

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Ansutton21 View Post
    Arby. Are. You. A. Cop.

Dude im not gonna be able to sleep tonight!
    That's it. Arby is just gonna have to drop trow and lift his nuggets for Ansutton to sleep tonight.

NHMike

Default Bahahahahahahaaaaa

I just noticed the tag lines and nearly passed out from laughing so hard.

Kudos to whomever wrote that.

NHMike

Default Oooooooohhhhhhhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by ARBY View Post
    Yep and when I was a kid in 1969 I got a ticket at 3am on my '51 when a cop at an intersection saw me coming, jumped ahead to hit the tripper and change the light right at the point where I couldn't stop in time. But I didn't whine. I didn't question why he did what he did. I simply said, "This is the business we have chosen." I was just happy he didn't pat me down!!!
    You're OLD, it all makes sense now.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NHMike View Post
    I just noticed the tag lines and nearly passed out from laughing so hard.

Kudos to whomever wrote that.
    hahahahahahahahahaha

Get Adobe Flash player

Fuck you Arby... one of my mechs has a wife who works in the courts in OC. She has gotten tickets for 1 yes 1 mile over the posted limit.... the gestapo needs money and the judges appointed by the system need raises. She does what she can but the judges are dicks and upholding the tickets..... Arby is a POS cop and alwAYS SIDES WITH THE COPS.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yep and when I was a kid in 1969 I got a ticket at 3am on my '51 when a cop at an intersection saw me coming, jumped ahead to hit the tripper and change the light right at the point where I couldn't stop in time. But I didn't whine. I didn't question why he did what he did. I simply said, "This is the business we have chosen." I was just happy he didn't pat me down!!!

and you turned ito a piece of shit just like him.......

Get Adobe Flash player

I flipped thru some manual while sitting in the backseat of a north Dakota state trooper's car while he searched our van and read that, in north Dakota anyway, there is a 5 mph over the limit buffer as well as a 10 mph under buffer. I'm assuming that cops writing tickets for drivers in that buffer are banking on them not showing up to court and just paying the fine.

Get Adobe Flash player

No, if the speed limit was 30 and you were going 30 and he gave you a ticket for going 33, that would be classified as being a dick. You, by your own admission, were exceeding the posted limit. Could he have given you a break? Sure, but he chose not to. You chose to exceed the limit, he chose to cite you for it. Sounds even to to me.

dazegoneby

Arby says>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_P2...eature-related
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mlotb.jpg  

dazegoneby

might try this next time in that case>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEvy...eature=related
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mlotb.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

I got popped in Chattanooga once for doing 54 in a 45...9 over. I was going with the flow of traffic and just happened to be at the end of the pack so he got me. I took it to court and before the judge asked me the first question he tore the cop a new one about wasting his time with anything under 10 over. He told me to slow down and that he didn't want to see me again. A quick nod and a "yes sir, thank you sir." And I was on my way. In and out in less than 10 minutes. 3 over is bullshit...that cop was just being a dick. With all of the vehicles on the road a Speedo being 3mph of either way sounds pretty reasonable and I don't think you should have gotten a ticket for that.

aaronc

Ed Roth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77053_457141182857_1878788_n.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

It's a bullshit ticket. As much as I stick up for cops, it's assholes that hand out tickets for going 3 miles over the limit that makes them look like assholes. Up to 5 is the margin for error. This cop was having a shit day and you just happened to be an easy target, or he is a hard nosed asshole just like a local cop we have that is known for nailing speeders and DUI cases. I will tell you this too, if he's hard nosed enough to give you a ticket for 3 over, he's hard nosed enough to show up in court for it.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd say the cop was being a dick, I'd go see the judge about that. What a load of bullshit. JMHO, YMMV, etc.

Bob

Get Adobe Flash player

I just saw the tags to this thread o.0

"arby hates big boobs, arby hates bikers, arby hates freedom, arby hates shovelheads, arby is a communist, arby likes to hate bikers, arby loves pickles, no i didn't, townson said this--->"

Im wondering who typed the one in red

ARBY

Quote Originally Posted by Spade115 View Post
    I just saw the tags to this thread o.0

"arby hates big boobs, arby hates bikers, arby hates freedom, arby hates shovelheads, arby is a communist, arby likes to hate bikers, arby loves pickles, no i didn't, townson said this--->"

Im wondering who typed the one in red
    Have a cookie.

Get Adobe Flash player

Definately go with the "My mechanical speedometer is a little off, and if I knew I was "speeding" I would have slowed down because I have young kids and a puppy and a kitty and I would just DIE if anything happened to them! I am ALWAYS careful and always drive BELOW the speed limit, but this time I was passing/changing lanes/going down hill/going up hill/looking out for road hazards etc. I know the officer has a hard job and I am so sorry that I took up so much of his time and kept him from catching real criminals because I am such a worthless worm that accidentally broke the law" speech.

Pay the fine and move on.

Share This