Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • purerockfury
    • Mar 2011

what a cocksucker...fight it, you'll win for all he knows his radar gun could be off 3mph or like mike said your speedo...cops around here don't fuck with you unless your doing 10 or so mph over and even then they don't that often...my streets 35mph and people cruise down it at a cool 50mph all day every day..

Comment

• aaronc
      • Apr 2024

A 3 over ticket is fucking stupid and a waste of time and resources.

Comment

• Ansutton21
        • May 2011

Originally posted by ARBY
        No, if the speed limit was 30 and you were going 30 and he gave you a ticket for going 33, that would be classified as being a dick. You, by your own admission, were exceeding the posted limit. Could he have given you a break? Sure, but he chose not to. You chose to exceed the limit, he chose to cite you for it. Sounds even to to me.
        Dude. ARBY. Level with us. Are you or are you not a law enforcement officer????? we like, totally gotta know man!

Comment

• ARBY
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by NHMike
          You've gotta be kidding...are you SURE you own a Chopper??? LOL
          Yep and when I was a kid in 1969 I got a ticket at 3am on my '51 when a cop at an intersection saw me coming, jumped ahead to hit the tripper and change the light right at the point where I couldn't stop in time. But I didn't whine. I didn't question why he did what he did. I simply said, "This is the business we have chosen." I was just happy he didn't pat me down!!!

Comment

• Bandersnatch
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by randommayhem
            I wish it was, the ticket isnt that expensive I just don't want it to jack up my insurance.
            Ah.....
            But will that copper feel like showing up to court over a BS 3 over ticket?

A lot of times cops will pull you over for the dumb stuff(license plate light, not signaling your turn soon enough, 33 in a 30) just to see if you've been drinking or have drugs or whatever. Especially in the witching hour.

Maybe he's seen you zipping down the road too fast before and wanted to pop you then.
            Teenagers have a way of driving like idiots and not even knowing it. "What's tailgating?"
            "Why did that biker wave at me and turn right?" "That lady should have known I was gonna turn left."
            "But I had the right of way!" and other dumb crap I've heard young drivers say.

Not saying your a bad driver, and yeah it's stupid you got pulled over. It IS nearing the end of the month.

Not trying to be a jerk....but technically 3 over is 3 over. You could fight it and say "Oh I wanna see records of his radar calibration" or claim your speedo was off (depends on how you feel about being a liar...in court=Perjury."

Or tak it as a reason to not like cops and talk about how one time one cop was a total jerk to you when he pulled you over for speeding just a little bit.

To keep it off your record and insurance down.............
            Ask for court supervision.
            At your age it'll help a lot as far as insurance goes.

Comment

• Ansutton21
              • May 2011

Arby. Are. You. A. Cop.

Dude im not gonna be able to sleep tonight!

Comment

• ironhead86
                • Feb 2011

Its written somewhere that you have a 5mile and hour buffer zone for speed limits anything over 5 then you are fare game under no go. Its bull shit got one in the car for doing 10 over he dropped it to 7. ha

Comment

• Bandersnatch
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Ansutton21
                  Arby. Are. You. A. Cop.

Dude im not gonna be able to sleep tonight!
                  That's it. Arby is just gonna have to drop trow and lift his nuggets for Ansutton to sleep tonight.

Comment

• NHMike
                    • Apr 2024

Bahahahahahahaaaaa

I just noticed the tag lines and nearly passed out from laughing so hard.

Kudos to whomever wrote that.

Comment

• NHMike
                      • Apr 2024

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh...

Yep and when I was a kid in 1969 I got a ticket at 3am on my '51 when a cop at an intersection saw me coming, jumped ahead to hit the tripper and change the light right at the point where I couldn't stop in time. But I didn't whine. I didn't question why he did what he did. I simply said, "This is the business we have chosen." I was just happy he didn't pat me down!!!
                      You're OLD, it all makes sense now.

Comment

• Ansutton21
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by NHMike
                        I just noticed the tag lines and nearly passed out from laughing so hard.

Kudos to whomever wrote that.
                        hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• jonnyrtn
                          • Aug 2009

Fuck you Arby... one of my mechs has a wife who works in the courts in OC. She has gotten tickets for 1 yes 1 mile over the posted limit.... the gestapo needs money and the judges appointed by the system need raises. She does what she can but the judges are dicks and upholding the tickets..... Arby is a POS cop and alwAYS SIDES WITH THE COPS.

Comment

• jonnyrtn
                            • Aug 2009

and you turned ito a piece of shit just like him.......

Comment

• JMFNC
                              • May 2011

I flipped thru some manual while sitting in the backseat of a north Dakota state trooper's car while he searched our van and read that, in north Dakota anyway, there is a 5 mph over the limit buffer as well as a 10 mph under buffer. I'm assuming that cops writing tickets for drivers in that buffer are banking on them not showing up to court and just paying the fine.

Comment

• whiskeyhangover
                                • Feb 2012

No, if the speed limit was 30 and you were going 30 and he gave you a ticket for going 33, that would be classified as being a dick. You, by your own admission, were exceeding the posted limit. Could he have given you a break? Sure, but he chose not to. You chose to exceed the limit, he chose to cite you for it. Sounds even to to me.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;