CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Default Houston, tx?????

Just moved out here from SoCal 4 months ago and havent been able to go on a single ride that wasn't mostly all Chromosexuals.

There's a few of us around...what side of town you on? I'm near the Galleria.

-m

Up 45 near spring.

I live over here near Rayford Sawdust. Theres a few of us over here that like the good shit. but most riders around here are yuppies! Some are alright guys though. Try hitting up Mollys on a thursday night off the 45 S. feeder by rayford. there are always a group of us around some time or another. There is also jailhouse over in old town spring that you can meet some pretty cool cats at as well. Hit me up i can show you around a few spots sometime to kinda get you in the loop.

Gnarstar is a homo!

Whats up Irish!!! Im originally from Nor Cal. I moved here 4 years ago. I live in Spring its a cool place. Dirty bike scene is kind of weak. Anyways. Welcome

So Molly's Thursday night. What timeish?

Man... I've been working like crazy offshore, but this next time I come in, I'd like to rally up some of you Houston 33ers. We should all meet up soon. Like after Christmas and before New years. Not at Mollys. GNARSTAR lives down the street from me. Just want to finally get something going. Turn us few into many. I'm offshore now, but will be home soon. What do y'all say? Does the idea jive or what? Nothing crazy... just a few beers and what not.

Hey, I moved here from Dallas 2 years ago and I am looking to ride....Please save me from biker dudes with cup holders and stereo systems. Where are some local cult meet ups?

Yeah, I don't get the speakers and cup holders thing, but to each his own, I guess. I dressed mine up with... Oh hell no, I hate chrome. I never found anything much going on here, but I work in my garage most evenings. A few neighbors who ride stop by and we go for a ride once in a while. Mostly I just build stuff, you know, girl bikes. Sissy shit. I have 4 sportsters and a Kawasaki GPz 550 i am building.

Yea, houstons lame. Every time i ride up that way i end up getting pissed off at all the terrible driving assholes and typically can't find anything worth getting into. I tend to stay on the outskirts seeing as i hate the city anyway. Galveston is a cool place with lots of nice scenery, good grub and plenty to do. The ride on blue water highway between galveston and surfside is nice too. 30 or so miles of riding right next to the gulf inbetween sand dunes.

this thread is dead. y'all ever been to the bikenight on washington? I went last month to check it out. They had free beer but all I saw was a bunch of dual sports. I don't know if it's a monthly thing or not but I'd like to try and make the next one

Default Nov. 4th and 5th

Anything going on this weekend? Dying to ride and drink beer with some real people

I'm close to 2920/45. There is a "show" on friday night @ Reserve Supply Compay 6-10 , I think its off washington

I'll be heading out to Reserve Supply Co. as well for the Rockers vs. Mods kick-off thing.

I'm down on the SW side, but have a weekly meet I've been going to with a bunch of old brit bike guys at Shepherd Park Draught House, just north of 610 around where 290 branches off. Thursday nights around 7:30 or so. I'd be up to meet some new people as well.

Hey I'm in the north east side of Houston looking for some guys to start riding with if any of y'all are interested pm me. Me and a buddy have been wanting to try to plan an overnight ride somewhere but most everyone I know with a bike and is a pussy and thinks a thirty minute ride to a bar is a long ass ride

Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    Hey I'm in the north east side of Houston looking for some guys to start riding with if any of y'all are interested pm me. Me and a buddy have been wanting to try to plan an overnight ride somewhere but most everyone I know with a bike and is a pussy and thinks a thirty minute ride to a bar is a long ass ride
    Or shoot me a text 713-819-4016

Bump.

Yeah! Bump!

I just moced to silsbee. Theres a vintage shop 10 minutes from my house. Guys a wizard.

Share This