CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Default Lets see other stuff you fabricators build beside bikes

I build all kinds of diffrent things. Post modern house crap snowboard park features, store displays ect . Here is a few things i've done.

Snowboard park wall ride Peter line in Photo
    Redbull soap box derby race burm
    Lets see yours
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _SBM0058a-thumb.jpg   IMG_1173.jpg  
    Last edited by Toecutterp; 12-24-2009 at 2:53 PM.

WHOA! that ramp in the parking lot looks like a blast!

Where's my skateboard?

That's some good work ya done there. I build alot of different things but I usually don't take too many pictures. I'll start takin more pics in the future.

Thats funny i keep in mind while i was building it that it had to be skatable too work, and it was. They just used it in LA this summer

wallride looks fun. And that burm looks epic. nice work.

I spent a lot of time building guitar amps when i was 18/19... im not a fabricator, but i like to make things?

MadRiverMoCo

I am straight awed by the amps

I got to get some photos of the farm cause those that've been by, wouldn't be recognizing the interior

nice amps dude

Heres a few car couches I built. Both cars were saved from being crushed. At least the back end of them. They are wired to run the rear tail lights and the caddy has a smoke machine so you can hit a button and smoke comes out of the exhaust. The mustang has a clock that looks like a tach built in with cup holders, original mustang buckets and I used door panels from a mustang to make the side panels. Everything is all metal no fiberglass

those couches are badass

couches and amps are badass!! nice work fellas! unfortunately at this time I dont have extra time to fab anything other than bikes/bike parts! SOMEDAY!!!

josh

Thanks guys. Believe me I know the feeling. It took me forever to build the caddy couch because I was busy doing paint and bodywork for everyone else.

By the way are you Josh from G&L? You put my XS up on your site. Thanks Its MIke@ Visual Impact

i don't have any pictures right now because everything is out in the woods right now but i make my own treestands ,treeteps for getting up in the stands and my own trail cams out of digital cameras for deer hunting

so heres what i like to tinker with: mopeds (real ones) and long bikes. blah

black one is a 1978 Puch newport II, that one was a 2hp model.

i also took my newer tomos from SRQ Fla to Daytona for bike week, then rode it back to SC on the A1A. that was fun. max speed on it loaded down was about 35, could get about miles to the tank, would put in .8 gallons.

the ural was on the side of the road in florida. took a few pics and discovered there was a guy that had a bunch stored up in a plane hanger restoring them and selling them for good money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCI0023.jpg   Blacked out.jpg   DSCI0054.jpg   DSCI0071.jpg   DSCI0108.jpg  

i also like to build and fix up old bikes that are thrown away. that alone got would make me some good money, but the market and supply isnt reliable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails orange.jpg   Western Flyer 10 speed.jpg   Red Monterey2.jpg   Huffies1.jpg   Bikes.jpg  

here is some stuff that i have made over the last year or so when i am not working on bikes. some metal sculptures for my mom and sister in law, a few paintings, and a custom painted leather wallet for a friend in belgium.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails carter sculpt 2.jpg   carter sculpt.jpg   helmet painting.jpg   pan prayer.jpg   wallet..jpg  

all the work you guys do is AWESOME. the only other thing i do is pinstripe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0803.jpg   100_0784.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by pangeaspeed View Post
    here is some stuff that i have made over the last year or so when i am not working on bikes. some metal sculptures for my mom and sister in law, a few paintings, and a custom painted leather wallet for a friend in belgium.
    Wow, nice sculptures. Love it with the tack welds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TimB1640 View Post
    i don't have any pictures right now because everything is out in the woods right now but i make my own treestands ,treeteps for getting up in the stands and my own trail cams out of digital cameras for deer hunting
    We will be doing that first thing this spring. Plus, we gave my dad a trail cam for christmas and are eager to get that out in the woods as well.

Share This