Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toast
    • Dec 2012

I'll be there. Probably bringing somebody in the pickup... Bike's tags are expired and it's too damn shitty this weekend anyways

Comment

• toast
      • Dec 2012

Went to the swap today... Shit sucked lol. LOTS of turn signals for sale.

Comment

• arandysewer
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by toast
        Went to the swap today... Shit sucked lol. LOTS of turn signals for sale.
        What are you talking about there was one AMF tank and one cone shovel engine. Totally worth the $20 entry and 1.5 hour round trip. /s

Swap sucked dick. Lots of new roadglide shit. Not one thing I was looking for.

Comment

• AZDYNA
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by arandysewer
          What are you talking about there was one AMF tank and one cone shovel engine. Totally worth the $20 entry and 1.5 hour round trip. /s

Swap sucked dick. Lots of new roadglide shit. Not one thing I was looking for.
          Ya not a great swap. I guess people think Harley parts are made of gold. I had a few things in my hands but didnt want empty my wallet for em. The only plus side was the trip from Gaithersburg to Friendship. I cant wait till it warms up a few more degrees so I can hit those country roads again

Comment

• Filthasaur
            • May 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	swap meet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	1280078

Hey guys, we're having a little swap meet on March 7th. I'm in the garage next door. Hope most of you guys in the area can come.

Comment

• AZDYNA
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Filthasaur
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]56705[/ATTACH]

Hey guys, we're having a little swap meet on March 7th. I'm in the garage next door. Hope most of you guys in the area can come.
              Im always up for a good swap.

Comment

• K6
                • May 2012

Parker, howz the east coast. Sound as your good & just reaching out to say 'howzit'!

Comment

• AZDYNA
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by K6
                  Parker, howz the east coast. Sound as your good & just reaching out to say 'howzit'!
                  The east coast is treating me good brother. Nice to hear from you. Every once in a while I look at the weather in phx and shed a tear of jealousy. Its 12 degrees here today. Once it warms up here there are some great roads to get out and ride. Maybe try to get in an ol fashioned moto camp out. Hope all is well in the desert.

Comment

• CursezZz
                    • Oct 2013

freezing in Baltimore

Comment

• AZDYNA
                      • Oct 2011

Im going into depression not being able to ride. Any thing moto related happening in the near future?

Comment

• K6
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by AZDYNA
                        Im going into depression not being able to ride. Any thing moto related happening in the near future?
                        Spring training, bike week in March, couple runs here & their. Weathers been strange, upper 80's most of February, ahh shit jus bust'n your balls Parker. AWSOME thing bout living in PHX, as you know, we can ride all year long.
                        Soon the 'bike gods' will part the skies for you snow trapped riders & this will be a thing if the past.

Comment

• AZDYNA
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by K6
                          Spring training, bike week in March, couple runs here & their. Weathers been strange, upper 80's most of February, ahh shit jus bust'n your balls Parker. AWSOME thing bout living in PHX, as you know, we can ride all year long.
                          Soon the 'bike gods' will part the skies for you snow trapped riders & this will be a thing if the past.
                          Hahaha I hate you so much right now. Such a good time for riding right now in AZ. Is Love going to do another camp out this year? I saw that hes been scouting out Roosevelt lake. Maybe the Army will let me take a month off and Ill ride cross country for it.

Comment

• AZDYNA
                            • Oct 2011

Weather is getting decent. Any one planning on pounding some pavement?

Comment

• AZDYNA
                              • Oct 2011

Any one going to the Kundratic or Lowside swaps in Baltimore?

Comment

• JHK
                                • Aug 2011

I'll be down when I get a bike I just picked up running. It has sat for a long time, so it's pretty gnarly. As an aside, I don't want an inspection so I'm going to run historic tags. Anyone do this? Ever get problems from the cops? Also, this is random, but while I'm posting, what's anyone's "favorite" way to get rust out of a tank?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;