Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldpunk
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by toast
    Last call: leaving Frederick, MD and headed to SoCal for Born Free TODAY. PM me for my cell phone number if you want to ride out.
    Have fun man! Wish I was going but I just couldn't swing it.

Comment

• gruntasaurus
      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by melville
      In NE DC, so MD is probably where I gotta go to get much real riding in. Down to ride, swap, whatever.
      Where in NE Melville? Gotta a little shop at union market

Comment

• nfms39
        • Mar 2010

FNG from Savannah, GA currently in Gaithersburg, MD... Tryin to make connects...

Comment

• nfms39
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by gruntasaurus
          Where in NE Melville? Gotta a little shop at union market

I'm always in Union Market. Where is your shop?

Comment

• SgtJR87
            • Jul 2014

I'm over on the eastern shore in Salisbury. Anyone coming down here for bike week?

Comment

• StuntmanMike
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by SgtJR87
              I'm over on the eastern shore in Salisbury. Anyone coming down here for bike week?
              I'm trying to make it up this year. I'm also down in OC every weekend I get, would be cool to get a little CC get together going during bike week.

Comment

• zmankicksass
                • Aug 2012

Looking for some help here. Just moved to Severn MD from NC. NC DMV requires yearly inspections. I need to have a MD inspection done on my bike and submit to NC DMV so I can renew tags. Are there inspectors around that don't hassle you? Things like not having turn signals, bar heights, etc? NC was pretty lax. as long has you had a headlight taillight and brake light you passed.

Comment

• AZDYNA
                  • Oct 2011

Im moving to Gaithersburg in October. Any one up for riding and showing me around? Also whats the deal with the bike week in MD?

Comment

• K6
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by AZDYNA
                    Im moving to Gaithersburg in October. Any one up for riding and showing me around? Also whats the deal with the bike week in MD?
                    Parker, whatup. Glad to see your post, although in new geography. Hope you find some new CC friends in GA. East coast, this guy is a good dude. Welcome him, mahalo!

Comment

• zmankicksass
                      • Aug 2012

Welcome. Bike week is Ocean City each year. This year it is in Mid September I think so It will be past when you get here.
                      If your into traditional hot rods/pre 60's/rat rods theres a jalopy show in Annapolis Oct 25 than Ill be crusing to on my ironhead if you wanna go.

Comment

• AZDYNA
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by zmankicksass
                        Welcome. Bike week is Ocean City each year. This year it is in Mid September I think so It will be past when you get here.
                        If your into traditional hot rods/pre 60's/rat rods theres a jalopy show in Annapolis Oct 25 than Ill be crusing to on my ironhead if you wanna go.
                        Ya man that sounds like a good time. When I get out that way ill message you and we can meet up. Hows the chopper scene in MD? Any good indy shops? Im going to need some one to give my dyna a good once over.

Comment

• AZDYNA
                          • Oct 2011

Thanks man. Wish we could have all gotten together before I left town. Hope all is good man.

Comment

• zmankicksass
                            • Aug 2012

Ya man that sounds like a good time. When I get out that way ill message you and we can meet up. Hows the chopper scene in MD? Any good indy shops? Im going to need some one to give my dyna a good once over.
                            Honestly I haven't seen much/any of a chopper seen around my way. But I have only been here for a short time so I am hoping. Lots of older dudes on baggers crusing around on the weekends. That's about it. Maybe we can get something going. There's got to be others around here.
                            Havent found any good indys either. I heard there's a place in Baltimore that's pretty sweet. I plan to check them out when I got some free time on my hands.

Comment

• AZDYNA
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by zmankicksass
                              Honestly I haven't seen much/any of a chopper seen around my way. But I have only been here for a short time so I am hoping. Lots of older dudes on baggers crusing around on the weekends. That's about it. Maybe we can get something going. There's got to be others around here.
                              Havent found any good indys either. I heard there's a place in Baltimore that's pretty sweet. I plan to check them out when I got some free time on my hands.
                              Ya hopefully we can round up some guys that like to ride/wrench/drink beer and have fun. Ill be interested to know what you think of the place in Baltimore. I try to avoid the stealership when ever possible.

Comment

• zmankicksass
                                • Aug 2012

shit yeah man. theres not enough drinkin and wrenchin here.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;