Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Revelator
    • Aug 2009

Harbor City Harley Davidson is having a bike night tomorrow night (fri).

I have never been to a bike night at a HD boutique. They are supposed to have
    a bunch of shit set up like crap tables, blackjack, roulette table, wtf? I guess they
    use monopoly money? haha. maybe they use HD chips & then you cash them in
    for stuff. There's also one or two live bands performing, & food trucks.
    Maybe worth a drive by, But honestly, It will probably be a big Bagger/Chrome fest with
    tight fitting samcro muscle shirts & doodoo rags

Comment

• 4eyes
      • May 2012

Anyone interested in weds. night meet ups? Bar hopping, tacos, fast food, whatever? I'm in Costa Mesa.

Comment

• MegaMike
        • Mar 2012

Anyone rolling to the "Heading for the Hills" camp out this weekend?

Comment

• Allen
          • Apr 2024

You're already planning on attending this years "Ventura Nationals" so why not ride up with some sexy dudes?

We're meeting at 8:30 AM, and we'll roll at 9:00... come gassed up.

Comment

• Horridum
            • Oct 2012

To the dude on the orange dyna w/fairing that left Simpson in Harbor City and busted a gnarly wheelie down the street when I was walking home - that was cool.

Also, Hi.

Comment

• Allen
              • Apr 2024

Tuesday August 27th at the Gasser Lounge (1500 Aviation Blvd. Redondo Beach, CA) we holding a fundraiser for Camron Gasser who passed away last Tuesday when he was hit by a vehicle making a left hand turn. A horrible situation any way you look at it, but we're doing what we can by raising some money for his family/daughter. Camron was a young guy (37) who attended several Lady Hump rides/parties and was always into helping other people when he could. He contributed to the Gasser Lounge/Sailor Jerry/Lady Hump "Sportsters Ruin" build by fabricating a custom air filter for the bike... his funeral will be the following friday (30th) and we're asking friends and fellow riders who rode with him to come on out and help with any amount you can... you can make online donations through the ladyhump.blogspot.com , show up on Tuesday even if it's just to hang out and have a drink, or attend the funeral friday (more info on friday when I have it...).

Comment

• Allen
                • Apr 2024

Finalized event info for the Benefit on 8/27 Tuesday and Funeral Ride on 8/30 Friday.

8/31 Saturday we are still riding the Mugu Rock Run to the Ventura Nationals.

Comment

• Allen
                  • Apr 2024

Sept. 14th 11:30 am meet at Gasser Lounge.
                  Ride to the VVMC Rally at 12:00
                  Curly Wolf performs live at 2:00 pm
                  After that we're rolling to Hollywood / Jumbos and then back to the bar for a Birthday Party
                  You're invited.

Comment

• southbay22
                    • Sep 2010

South bay redondo beach here

Comment

• SouthBayBobber
                      • Jan 2012

We need more South Bay dudes that actually ride. I'm from RB, live in LB now but wanna meet up with more local bros.

Comment

• Allen
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by SouthBayBobber
                        We need more South Bay dudes that actually ride. I'm from RB, live in LB now but wanna meet up with more local bros.
                        There's a ton dude! I even get the "I need to hang out more with so and so..." feeling when we throw rides cause it's like there's just not enough time to get my hug-on with everyone. There's rides/shows/events every weekend somewhere in So Cal, and you can put money down on the Gasser / Lady Hump running a monthly event (if not more.... just look back through this thread) So there's a monthly "in" for meeting every Tom, Dick, and Dirty Mike out there. Then, here it comes, ESCAPE TO HAZZARD COUNTY 2 is going to be a local who's who in South Bay/San Diego/ Orange County/So Cal group camping trip. There'll be more people there than you'll even remember meeting (after you start in on the kegs and moonshine...). This scene has grown and continue to grow in the South Bay. I do realize that everyone has "lives" other than riding every weekend so I can see I the occasional gaps in attendance. I also try to keep the local events on the sidebar of the Lady Hump blog (not the mobile version) but even I have trouble keeping up with how much really goes on here... (there's all the Dice/TriCo stuff in Hollywood/Los Angeles too) but, there's always room for more! The more the better...

So what are you going to wear for the full costume ride from the Gasser on Oct 26th???

I'll keep this updated as we get closer to the event; THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE HAZZARD COUNTY (Full Costume Ride)

Comment

• 4eyes
                          • May 2012

To the CM locals or neighbors; Drinking and billiards tonight at 8pm.

The Huddle
                          741 Baker St.
                          Costa Mesa.

Comment

• Allen
                            • Apr 2024

Comment

• Allen
                              • Apr 2024

Free Shop Rags for every rider... as always, all year long, for every ride we throw!

Comment

• VPNick
                                • Jun 2012

Allen is there gonna be a meet up ride at the gasser heading up for escape to hazzard?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;