CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks guys. 395 is definitely out. Over 100 degrees Friday and Sunday. 99 goes through Bakersfield which will also be pretty close to 100 this weekend. Taking the coast definitely sounds like the best ride temp-wise, but 600 miles of mostly windy coastline probably too much for one day.

1200 miles in 2 days just sounds too ambitious for a first road trip, never gone more than 150 miles in a day before.

Might just chicken out this weekend, keep my flight, and make the ride up the coast to SF for the 4th instead.

Get Adobe Flash player

Any group rides to born free going on?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by sportyBob View Post
    Thanks guys. 395 is definitely out. Over 100 degrees Friday and Sunday. 99 goes through Bakersfield which will also be pretty close to 100 this weekend. Taking the coast definitely sounds like the best ride temp-wise, but 600 miles of mostly windy coastline probably too much for one day.

1200 miles in 2 days just sounds too ambitious for a first road trip, never gone more than 150 miles in a day before.

Might just chicken out this weekend, keep my flight, and make the ride up the coast to SF for the 4th instead.
    I always take the 101, done the trip a few times. The distance may sound far, but it's really not as painful as it sounds. I've gone Dana Point to SF and back a couple times leaving on Saturday back on Sunday.

Get Adobe Flash player

I need to swap wheels and spacers, 16/19 mags to 16/21 invaders, but don't have anywhere to do it right now or anyone who knows what they're doing to give me a hand, and i'd rather find someone to help rather than do something by myself without knowing and end up killing myself. Brews and/or blunts for your time! I'm in Costa Mesa

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm lookin to split a space at the Long Beach Swap in a couple weeks. I got shit but not enough to need a whole spot. rjwatters38@gmail.com email me.

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by rjwatters38 View Post
    I'm lookin to split a space at the Long Beach Swap in a couple weeks. I got shit but not enough to need a whole spot. rjwatters38@gmail.com email me.
    I wouldn't recommend this very often, but you might get a better response posting a classified. This isn't really a classified post norm, but I can see where someone in the local area might step up and answer/help you out for a upcoming swap space.

WTT: "Space in your December LB Swap spot" then go on to explain what you're interested in selling/etc. you know what you're looking for...

Might be better than in the Brolodex? If you get any haters just ride it out...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I wouldn't recommend this very often, but you might get a better response posting a classified. This isn't really a classified post norm, but I can see where someone in the local area might step up and answer/help you out for a upcoming swap space.

WTT: "Space in your December LB Swap spot" then go on to explain what you're interested in selling/etc. you know what you're looking for...

Might be better than in the Brolodex? If you get any haters just ride it out...
    I tried both and got a response, but I dont know if he saw it from here or the classifieds haha. Next month I might have someone roll with me but I don't think I'll need to split a space really. I felt like I would be ignored for not having much shit, but I was in the average I think for stuff to bring, a dude across the way brought an old titled flathead motor and like 3 other parts and that was it haha.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm in Costa Mesa. Located about a block from the Goat Hill Tavern. I'm always down to ride, especially with rad people. Hit me up if you want to bar hop or head out for a longer ride to the 74 or Angeles Crest or further. Get at my on here or for a quicker response email me ryanlough@mac.com

Get Adobe Flash player

Be on the lookout for motorcycle police this weekend in Long Beach. They are doing one of their "Safety Enforcement Operations" aimed at motorcycle riders.
    Last edited by Motorradfahrer; 08-14-2014 at 5:41 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

everyone needs to start calling the department (in their city)
    when this shit starts up. If nobody complains, then it must be
    alright. Fuckers.

thanks for the tip Mo

Get Adobe Flash player

Damn, I miss So Cal. I miss real Mexican food and I miss Jack in the box.

Oh I also miss Bud light.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hugodv01 View Post
    Damn, I miss So Cal. I miss real Mexican food and I miss Jack in the box.

Oh I also miss Bud light.
    When you coming home Hugo miss hang out and drinking with ya

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fish433 View Post
    When you coming home Hugo miss hang out and drinking with ya
    Maybe another year here in NZ. I am saving my pennies to get home for El Diablo 2015. But as far as moving back to live, possibly 2016. I love it here but hate it at the same time. There is like 3% chopper culture here. Really makes one appreciate SoCal motorcycle scene. Riding the country is fucken beautiful. But the highways are full of sunday drivers who don't pay attention, douchbags on sport bikes laughing at my w650. Or drunk kids living Fast and Furious on mid 80's Jap cars. Anything with a Harley Davidson vtwin is fucken expensive and ridden by retirees or 1%'s. Not a lot to do when it comes to motorcycling with like minded folks. Mostly 'up and down the hill' weekend warrior types. Oh and way too many PC tree huggers.

On the positive side, there is one Denny's restaurant 30 miles from where i live but man that crappy coffee is the fucken best thing ever! And the strip club is walking distance to my place. Ok enough venting.

Get Adobe Flash player

Anyone in South Bay have a room for rent?

whose around in the south bay, redondo area. just moved back from maine. been riding around and have seen some sweet bikes. someone had a sweet pan off aviation today.

Get Adobe Flash player

I know it's a few months out but is anyone organizing a group ride up to Chopperfest in Ventura in Dec? I remember a few years ago there being out of the Gasser Lounge. Is that still going or are there any others? Coming from HB.

Get Adobe Flash player

Anyone riding in the Hollywood, Valley, or Westside areas? Or, anywhere in LA for that matter.

Looking to get out more with a group instead of solo trekking. Down to ride wherever.

check out @luckywheelsgarage on instagram or facebook. we meet every 2nd sunday for a ride. usually its 20-50 people. just depends on the ride. choppers, cafe racers, moto's, dirtbikers, cruisers. its a big mix. Im not able to ride much right now but i try to get a long ride in other than work every other week

shoot me a message with your facebook link and ill try to let you know when we go

Get Adobe Flash player

Recently moved to LB looking for good spots to kick it and Ride?

Share This