Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OilyNut
    • May 2012

Good fabricator in San Diego

I'm looking for someone good in San Diego to fab up some upswept pipes, rear fender w/sissy bar and custom handlebars for my rigid evo chop. Any recommendation for a quality craftsman would be much appreciated
  • balowski
    • Nov 2011

not necessarly san diego, however mercury moto is in el centro, probly like 90 miles from you, but thats just short of 300 miles from where i live and i made the drive twice there and back for custom work from him, it was worth every penny in gas, getting pulled over once, and blowing a hose on my buddys old ass toyota and taking a 104 mile towride home with a tow man! couldnt be more stoked on his work, however hes crazy busy as well due to the quality work he does!

Comment

• OilyNut
      • May 2012

Thanks brother, I'll definitely check them out

Comment

• elmiguel13
        • Mar 2010

Comment

• OilyNut
          • May 2012

Originally posted by elmiguel13
          No doubt about it, Slim is the man. I'm just hoping to find someone a little closer to home. If not, the bike will be headin to Slim for sure

Comment

• BrandonThePleb
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by OilyNut
            No doubt about it, Slim is the man. I'm just hoping to find someone a little closer to home. If not, the bike will be headin to Slim for sure
            even with the 2 hour drive slim's fab work and price will beat most fabricators. +1 on Slim

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;