Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • erockson
    • Oct 2010

Tools Needed/Available for Loan- Inland Empire, CA

Figure since we now have this section it's the perfect time to start a tools needed/available for loan thread (of course each area should start their own). We all have needed that special tool at some point and had to MacGuyver a homemade solution or break down and buy the real deal tool only to use it once or twice in a lifetime... so hopefully we can help each other out.

Post up if you're looking for a specialty tool like this:

NEEDED (Your City Here): Triumph Clutch Spring Tool

Post up if you have a specialty tool like this:

AVAILABLE FOR LOAN (Your City Here): Homemade Ironhead Clutch Spring Compressor

Photos are of course optional, but are definitely appreciated and especially helpful on the homemade tools to determine the sketch factor... we've all see some great homemade tools, and we've all seen ones that have a trip to the ER or a $20 savings on the cost of the tool but a $300 part replacement when the tool fails written all over them.

Example, I'd rather borrow the homemade Ironhead clutch spring above than this fella below unless I was in a real jam:

• erockson
    • Oct 2010

I'll be the first to go:

NEEDED (Moreno Valley): Triumph Clutch Spring Tool

If anyone has one let me know, otherwise I'll be re-purposing an old chisel with the grinder and posting up a homemade one for loan soon...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
    Working...
    ;