Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hooligan80
    • Jul 2010

After eating County slop for a while, you want real greasy food, so you head to Denny's. Always a pack of smokes (My mom picked me up when I was released, so I told her to bring me a pack).
    That night my boys threw a party and getting laid did not seem to be a problem with the chick's I knew there.

Comment

• Bandersnatch
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Kickstarts
      Fuck jail. The entire point of my life has been to avoid any time in the lock up.
      Ha. Just made me think of this. BTW Congrats on gettin out. Now stay outta trouble.

Comment

• hugodv01
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bandersnatch
        Ha. Just made me think of this. BTW Congrats on gettin out. Now stay outta trouble.
        There is no man raping in jail! Only lifting weights, hand ball, smoking cigs and drinking pruno.

oh and I forgot to add getting laid by busty correctional officers

Comment

• Carman34L
          • Apr 2011

Thanks every one for the welcome home!

It was more or less a frat house. Card games and bullshit so thick I needed waders to get around.

Comment

• ARBY
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Carman34L
            I learned a lot. Mainly how to be a better criminal.

SUMMER!
            And you learned that from people in jail??? Think about that. That's funny!

Comment

• TyroninFXR
              • Sep 2011

Welcome home!! When I got out of the Charleston brig in 96 I flew from atlanta to SF to meet my best friend who was giving me a place to live in Davis. My german girlfriend Mirca flew in from Frankfurt and met us at the SF airport. Sure was nice having poon delivered from germany, she stayed for a couple weeks, then I found out she fucked all my friends in the barracks when I was in the brig for a year and a half. Oh well, better than beatin my meat. I had been away from home for 4 years, man it felt good to be home!!

Comment

• ajInMs
                • May 2011

Originally posted by 2stroketim
                Welcome back dude -

I did not know that Dennys was the tradition....Went and got my older bro a few years back - he pulled a little stint at Atwater - all he wanted was a smoke and some pussy.
                Now we're talking right...

Anyhow, Congrats on the release...stay up!

Comment

• mrkil
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Carman34L
                  I learned a lot. Mainly how to be a better criminal.

SUMMER!
                  I always wanted to write a movie about this. They show jail as this ass rapey, hell hole in most movies and from what I know it's a lot of drama and educating each other on how not to get caught the next time.

Comment

• rodbuster86
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by mrkil
                    I always wanted to write a movie about this. They show jail as this ass rapey, hell hole in most movies and from what I know it's a lot of drama and educating each other on how not to get caught the next time.
                    Alot of drugs, drinking, tats, Top Ramen noodles and pinochle too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;