Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffo
    • Aug 2009

Havent we seen a hundred sissy bar threads, how about if ya show me how you made em, I know my ghetto fabulous method but I would like to see your spin on it.

Comment

• Toecutterp
      • Sep 2009

I used tools mainly. He didn't ask how he just wanted to see them. I haven't seen a home made sissy bar thread.

Comment

• cHiCoD
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by jeffo
        Havent we seen a hundred sissy bar threads, how about if ya show me how you made em, I know my ghetto fabulous method but I would like to see your spin on it.
        well,why don't you share your "method" then?

Comment

• jeffo
          • Aug 2009

Ok lets see them. Bikes with crazy sissy bars front ends and king and queen seats. Remember the crazier the better. Need some inspiration for the next build. Pictures of aftermarket parts ect. Hook me up throw me a bone make it happen you know the deal get the show on the road keep on trucking.

so there needs to be a specific sissy bar thread for every kind of sissy bar. " let see your ______sissy bar. I wanna see some fucking tech, with all respect to Bill and everyone, this site has become a place where the people who are too scared to post on other boards can come here and post any kind off silly shit that they want, well thats open forum and belive me Im no hiprocrite I participate too (in all the stupidity) you want to post then be prepared for the opinions

Comment

• cHiCoD
            • Aug 2009

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1709

so there needs to be a specific sissy bar thread for every kind of sissy bar. " let see your ______sissy bar. I wanna see some fucking tech, with all respect to Bill and everyone, this site has become a place where the people who are too scared to post on other boards can come here and post any kind off silly shit that they want, well thats open forum and belive me Im no hiprocrite I participate too (in all the stupidity) you want to post then be prepared for the opinions
            well,if your asking me straight. i don't have a shop right now and being disabled kinda limits your physical abilities as well as your pocket book.

i post up things right now that i think will help inspire someone else to "do" something they might think is a great idea,or spark an interest along the lines of what they saw.

i personally am not scared to post anything. fact is i just can't right now.
            but thats just me and my opinion.

Comment

• Toecutterp
              • Sep 2009

Here we go again. I started the other thread you linked too. It didn't say let's see your home made sissy bars did it. I'm stoked ME started this tread. You know why i fucking love sissy bars
              Last edited by Toecutterp; 12-20-2009, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• me
                • Dec 2009

workin on one right now if it works out...it'll be a small 17"er made outta some copper plated grounding rod i had layin around...i'll take some pics and post the whole how to deal once i start tearin my scoot down and puttijn it back together

Comment

• MikeD
                  • Jul 2009

I'm definitley new to viewing and posting on any chopper forum, so I'm stoked to see a thread with different sissy bars that I can use for inspiration. It would also be really cool to see a good how to on building a sissy bar building from a few people. There has to be several ways to get it done from ghetto to pro and if anyone can share there method it would help me a bunch to see what I can do based off my resources.

Comment

• jeffo
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MikeD
                    I'm definitley new to viewing and posting on any chopper forum, so I'm stoked to see a thread with different sissy bars that I can use for inspiration. It would also be really cool to see a good how to on building a sissy bar building from a few people. There has to be several ways to get it done from ghetto to pro and if anyone can share there method it would help me a bunch to see what I can do based off my resources.
                    Well said Mike D. Goddam I gotta work on my delivery.

Comment

• cafcustoms
                      • Aug 2009

Not sure I understand this 'How d'you do it' thing!!!!

If you can bend metal and weld you can do it, if you can't you can't!!!

The only other thing you need is a bit of inspiration, which is where this thread started!!!!

Comment

• TroubleLeather1
                        • Aug 2009

here's my "oh shit i'm riding 1200 miles tomorrow and have nothing to strap all my shit to!" last minute 30 pack of Keystone sissy bar. just used some rebar that was laying around. nothing nice or awsome about it just had to have something. sorry no how-to on this, and shitty pics but it worked perfect and got the job done! prolly gonna make a cleaner one outta round bar soon, and make it just like this one, chicken feet quick disconnect and all! hahaha
                        Attached Files

Comment

• jeffo
                          • Aug 2009

"If you can bend metal and weld you can do it, if you can't you can't!!!"

did you come up with that by yourself ?

Comment

• Halwade
                            • Apr 2024

"If you can bend metal and weld you can do it, if you can't you can't!!!"

did you come up with that by yourself ?
                            I see a chickenshit piss fight brewing...

let's back down the "Oh yeah—well fuck YOU" vibe a notch and get back to what this thread is supposed to be doing:

showing sissy bars: how to make them, secret tips for bending, different materials, whatever.

Wow, I said we weren't going to monitor activities on CC, but this one needed to be reigned in.

Carrry on (like gentlemen)...

Comment

• Toecutterp
                              • Sep 2009

Russian
                              Pete
                              Attached Files

Comment

• philbey
                                • Aug 2009

yeh no shit. You gotta start somewhere with making stuff, I've got some ideas on how to make one but sure as hell I'll get stuck into it and make a hash of it and slice it up to make a second. third. fourth.....

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;