Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inkandholes666
    • Apr 2012

Kirby at www.veetwinperformance.com/ in deland did the machine work on my shovel a year or so ago. I've got no complaints. He's a good guy, took the time to talk shit over with me on the phone, turn around time was quick and everything was good the first time.

Comment

• DirtySouth
      • Nov 2014

I'm in Trenton Fl. west of Gainesville. Been doing my own thing for awhile. Looking for a crew that's into wrenching & riding. Have a decent shop here at the house where I have been wrenching with some young bloods getting them into the chop cult. Little tired of riding with a bunch of stock harley riders so I'm working on raising my own crew of knuckle dragg'un, grease sling'un ground pounding monsters!! Just to let you know I have been riding hardtails for 30+ years and don't plan on changing anytime soon. I'll ride that hardtail straight to my grave!!

Comment

• killuhdrew
        • Nov 2011

2 things.

If you're cool and you're rolling through Gainesville FL. Holler at cha boy for some photos and some hangs
        Instagram game : ADi1LEC
        (Trying to build up my motorcycle portfolio)

BIG THING:
        If you have a shop I have an offer on the table.

Im a young blood- Dont know shit on motorcycles. Trying to learn shit on motorcycles.
        Im trying to have my own digital agency as my career route.
        Im willing to offer a complete branding package, website,video,visuals,logos,everything ready and set up for your business to take off-
        In exchange for, fine tuning my bike with me next to you in order to learn and also document everything for your business

Things i'm trying to do to my bike:
        Install solo seat / p pad
        Install 21 inch front spoke rim
        Paint frisco tank / install frisco tank
        Paint rear fender
        Polish engine chrome / strip rattle can paint
        Fab new sissy bar
        Fab new handle bars
        Optional Fab exhaust pipes (would be nice)
        Optional 4-6 over if you got em (would be nice)
        Chopper shit.
        Willing to travel.

Comment

• DirtySouth
          • Nov 2014

Young Blood, Thats what I do help out guys like you. I'm no master mechanic but been wrenching for along time. We can do plenty here at my shop. Best thing to do is get together, that sporty of yours road worthy right now? If you are not doing anything Sat. come on over we will be wrenching.

Comment

• Irideamotorcycle2
            • Dec 2014

Represented The Capital Tallahassee. Bagger city!

Headed to Baja at the end of May, with hopes of heading North to Seattle then...

Comment

• DirtySouth
              • Nov 2014

I'm looking to put together a Run. If you are interested I'm open for suggestions or input. I'm doing this thing with or without ya. Just hope that some of you chopper jockeys are ready to get together do some serious riding, camping and having a good time. Don't know the date yet but my vision is a Coastline Run. Starting here in Trenton,Fl camping, party at my place night before. In AM heading to the east coast and riding south to Miami and cutting across the glades and camping. Head for Naples and up the other coastline. Let me know if interested.

Comment

• Irideamotorcycle2
                • Dec 2014

Tallahassee representing, not much choppering going on here. It's bagger city!! Headed to temecula at the end of May. Hitting up the EDR down to Baja, then we'll see.

Comment

• Moffit
                  • Oct 2012

Party at the shop March 14th.
                  LEFT LANE CRUISER!!! Check events page for flier & info.

Comment

• brewer
                    • Mar 2010

I need a place to camp thursday night and friday night. Are there any other spots other than cabbage patch area for primitive camping? See ya'll at the arty

Comment

• leroybrown1000
                      • Feb 2015

West palm. Always looking for cool people to ride and wrench with.

Comment

• Shittyvlx
                        • Oct 2014

Anyone from the brevard county area on here that wants to ride/wrench??

Comment

• brewer
                          • Mar 2010

Clearwater. RIGHT NEAR DA BEACH.....BOY(in jamaican accent)

Comment

• TCVT
                            • Apr 2024

Hey all you Florida misfits, freaks, and hooligans. I'm taking a vacation from the Arctic circle that is New England from march 29th to the 4th of april. I would love if any of ya'll from the Sarasota area has an extra freedom machine laying around and could take a brotha for a ride while i'm down there. It would make the past 4 months of freezing my ass off so much better. shit i might even buy ya beers.

Thanks homies
                            Travis

Comment

• finmad
                              • Mar 2015

TCVT just sent you a pm, I got a weekend rental gift cert I am not using in the Sarasota area.

Comment

• finmad
                                • Mar 2015

Manatee Sarasota area

Just got on the forum. I have a few bikes and am building another. 78 shovel, 08 night train as a 50's style bobber, and am building a 3 cylinder turbocharged diesel in a 88FLT.

Here is a pic of the Night Train I just finished. It will be a feature in American Iron June Garage issue.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;