Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richfrazier
    • Nov 2010

cb750 oil lines

hi guys..im working on a 75 cb750. what can i use for oil lines?can i get away with barbed fittings,rubber lines and hose clamps? will the oil pressure blow them right off? do i need special lines? special adapters?

thanx.
  • NHMike
    • Apr 2024

Those would be fine. You don't need anything special, there's not a shit ton of oil pressure there. Just make sure you use proper Oil Lines and not something from Lowes (like I've done, hahaha)

Comment

• MrFuckingBrandon
      • Oct 2009

Any fuel rated reinforced 3/8'' ID tubing will work along with hose clamps. I've gotten away with worse.

Comment

• Irish1971
        • Mar 2012

Barbs will work

Hose clamps get slack over time. Just check im every ful moon. My bud was showing his ass on the freeway once. Saw two guys ahead on baggers, twisted thethrottle on his cb chop and passed close one the left. Just then his line to the tank shot off and he sprayed those poor guys down with hot oil! It was fucked up.

Comment

• NHMike
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Irish1971
          Hose clamps get slack over time. Just check im every ful moon. My bud was showing his ass on the freeway once. Saw two guys ahead on baggers, twisted thethrottle on his cb chop and passed close one the left. Just then his line to the tank shot off and he sprayed those poor guys down with hot oil! It was fucked up.
          That fucking RULES.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;