Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Outdoorhero
    • Mar 2012

First build 83' Suzuki 750

So the last 4 summers i have been craving a bike, never been able to afford one with my truck payment, so i had the idea last summer that i would build one. i have been building pedal bikes for year and figured with my background in welding, body work, electrical, and pluming that it would be possible with a little help from my mechanic friends.
    ( i know very little about how to tune a bike engine) but i know the basics. so i set out on craigs list and kijiji.

I posted an ad asking for any free bike parts anyone may have, did not get any replies until about a month later, i had a guy email me saying he had an entire bike with a rebuilt engine that he needed out of his way (his roommate had been annoyed with walking around it for two years.)

Currently the bike if running half decently, the wiring needs to be cleaned up and tucked away, i still need signal lights, i still need to finish polishing the motor, the frame needs some touchup paint and the engine might need a tune up and an oil change.

so long story short. i ended up with a free bike. here are some pictures, i hope you like:

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
Working...
;