Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 123robertelee
    • Feb 2013

If anyone is down either Thursday or Friday evening this week to go grab a few beers and shoot the shit that would be awesome! I just got my bike put back together and am trying to ride as much as possible before its supposed to rain all next week. Hit me up.

225-281-0320 Brad

Comment

• gypdawg
      • Feb 2013

Baton rouge guys, AnthonyR, and robertelee, lets meet some where some time, maybe Twin Peeks or HD shop. I'm at Jefferson and I-12 area.

Comment

• 123robertelee
        • Feb 2013

I live right off seigan so I am totally down for twin peaks. Hell, I will probably be going after I get off work at 6 haha

Comment

• chupa
          • Jun 2012

I'm off of oneal in Baton Rouge. I ride a '73 flh that is bobbed a little. My new project is a '79 FXEF that' down to the frame right now. I'd be down for some beers. I'm getting older (42) and between workin, kids, wife, house, and wrenchin' on two old shovelheads I don't get out much anymore!

Comment

• gypdawg
            • Feb 2013

Does anyone in Baton Rouge know if Twin Peeks is having bike nite this summer? I know the HD shop changed owners, the previous owner used to host it .

Comment

• gypdawg
              • Feb 2013

Yea Chupa, Sounds about like me,42 ,I liked going to Twin peeks for bike nite just see all the bikes, other than that, I like Fat Cat's In Prarieville. Anybody know of another biker friendly /rock and roll bar?

Comment

• 123robertelee
                • Feb 2013

I just heard bike night is back on starting tonight. I am going out of town really early tomorrow morning so I am not sure if I am going but I am looking forward to going to some soon.

Comment

• chupa
                  • Jun 2012

Yea, looks like it. This is from the Twin Peaks FB page:

"Bike Nights are back starting tonight!"

gypdawg- I like checking out all the bikes too. My main goal is to start my bike at the end of the night in less than 30 kicks while everyone stands around and stares. Hahhahah
                  Last edited by chupa; 04-04-2013, 2:23 PM.

Comment

• gypdawg
                    • Feb 2013

Chupa,and Robert E.Lee, I might see yall up there next Thurs., I dont know, cuz right now I'm so broke I cant pay attention. Any I ride a black sporty with fat bob tank and 12'' Z bars, a couple extras. Do you guys know Coyote?

Comment

• Brendden
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Pablito
                      Im having an event for us chopper dudes in the area to get together every second Sunday for a chop meet in Silsbee, Texas - Not a terribly far ride for you Lake Chuck dudes - Would be great for all you LC area CCers to come out. More info at www.beaters.co - Please pass the word around!
                      Theres also a really good vintage cycle shop about 10-15 minutes from the Honky Tonk if anyone breaks down. I actually just moved to silsbee so i'ma be there for a bit, before the mother in laws b-day

Comment

• RoperDKC
                        • Apr 2024

I'm thinking about rolling out to Silsbee, Texas on Sunday, May 12th from Lafayette to that second sunday chopper shindig. If anyone wants to cruise out, lets go. Should be a good time. Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

• RisingWater
                          • Jun 2012

Anyone in the lake charles area? I'm down for going about as far as Lafayette.

I just got my first bike about a month ago, looking for someone to teach me how to wrench and to ride with on the weekends. I'm off work every Saturday and Sunday

Comment

• pokey68
                            • Jun 2013

Northshore......68 Triumph TR6

Comment

• VincentVega
                              • May 2013

3 pages of dudes in louisiana... We need to organize a meet ASAP

Comment

• chupa
                                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by VincentVega
                                3 pages of dudes in louisiana... We need to organize a meet ASAP
                                I think this is a good idea. When and where? If I'm free I'm down.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;