Paid $20 for this Mini Bike yesterday...

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NHMike
    • Apr 2024

Paid $20 for this Mini Bike yesterday...

Was cruising CL last night and came across an ad for this. They were asking $25 obo, so I shot them an e-mail. I said if they'd take a 20 for it I'd come and grab it and sent my number. They called a couple hours later and I went to pick it up.

Was a couple of late teen, early twenties kids. Tweaked the fuck out, gave them the 20 and threw it in the truck.

Motor spins, it's all there. Tires are in great shape, the seat is in good shape with minimal wear. Gonna change out the plug, clean the carb and fill her up with some fresh petro. I think it'll fire right up. And yeah, that's some make shift wheelie bar, it's coming off, it's ALL jacked up.

• Spade115
    • May 2010

ive been wanting to get one of those for a while now, everyone out this way wants 150+ for them missing the motor

Comment

• NHMike
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Spade115
      ive been wanting to get one of those for a while now, everyone out this way wants 150+ for them missing the motor
      Holy shit! Really?? I don't really know much about it/them. I just recognized it as a smoking deal, hahaha. I know my kids will dig running it around as well. It's got a Briggs and Stratton motor, but I couldn't find anything saying the HP anywhere.

Comment

• Pendulum
        • Jul 2011

Nice find. The only mini bikes for sale on my local CL are mini choppers which people want $500 for.

Good job being a good Samaritan to the tweakers, too. Now maybe they won't steal shit to get high. Hey, we can wish.

Comment

• Shovelzilla
          • Aug 2011

Looks like a 6.5 Briggs I have that same motor on a cart,it scoots pretty good

Comment

• NHMike
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Pendulum
            Nice find. The only mini bikes for sale on my local CL are mini choppers which people want $500 for.

Good job being a good Samaritan to the tweakers, too. Now maybe they won't steal shit to get high. Hey, we can wish.
            They probably stole the Mini Bike. Hahahaha

Comment

• turtlem1969
              • Sep 2010

The good thing is if ya blow that mutha up you can go down to HF and get one of the predator 212cc motors and it will be a direct swap out for it for about a hundred bones.

Comment

• ThePete
                • Nov 2011

SCORE!!!!! Kick ass, I want something like that for The Kid, but right now its still a literal shit storm of poopie diapers. APOOPcolypse Right The fuck now! Omg this one had to be one for the record books.

Sent while masturbating in the handicap stall.

Comment

• djdannyblanco
                  • Jan 2011

Nice find, i paid 50 for my mini chopper and it was worth every penny.

Comment

• djdannyblanco
                    • Jan 2011

I failed to mention that it came with a gas tank. I fitted it on my kz just for shits and giggles

Comment

• cros36
                      • Dec 2010

you shoulda told the tweakers if they come across anymore cheap moto shit to just give you a call first.

sweet score!

Comment

• Gunterjaeger
                        • Jan 2012

This is my 50.00 find
                        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Spade115
                          • May 2010

all the cool shit like this gets shipped across the border (Border town's suck for this reason )

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                          Working...
                          ;