Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimmyBK
    • Apr 2012

lets see cb750 builds

I was just offered a trade of a early 80s? cb750 for my project car(1971 beetle). If this guy still wants to do it after looking at the car I will have a platform for my next build. next lol. its will be my first real build. I have done the whole 'cafe' conversion to a 1971 cl350 before, but that wasn't much more than getting it to run, swapping the seat and tossing on some rear sets.

I dont really have a plan for this build, other than it involving a frisco tank, z bars, goldflake, and a king&queen seat. but some of that may get tossed pretty quick.

Here is the potential base, he has already chopped the seat, and started a 'cafe' build

I would love to see what you guys have done with your cb750s, king & queen seats on them are a plus.
  • NHMike
    • Apr 2024

King and Queen seat to come. '76 cb750 in a C&G Frame.

NHMike: Hardcore since 1973

Comment

• mad750
      • Aug 2009

There are quite a few threads already on CB750's with a ton load of pics. Punch it in in the little search bar and go to town. Make sure you type in DOHC and you'll get what you're looking for.

Comment

• JimmyBK
        • Apr 2012

Thanks, I have done the 'ol search. And you're right there are a ton of photos, there are also a ton different threads, most on the build process or tech questions, I was hoping to have a thread of final cb750's.
        If you have one I would love to see it.

Comment

• turtlem1969
          • Sep 2010

check out http://hondachopper.com/ theres plenty of cb750's on there along with links to other cb chopper sites.

Comment

• mad750
            • Aug 2009

Mine are in a few of these threads.

if there are allready one of these please by all means call me an asshole and delete this thread. my kz 900

I mostly build harleys, and Triumph's so Hondas arent really my thing yet.... I just picked up this bonneville record holder(in 1978) from a guy here in town and it came with a truck bed full of extra parts. So i figure since i have enough parts to build a new motor i should do it and build a bike around it. I would like to see

Long-time reader first time poster on this forum. I'd thought I'd post my 81 CB750 project here for some feedback. Short story long: Bought it stock with 10k miles. Gave it a garage paint job and polished some parts Wrecked it at 13k. Started to fix it, and after about 18months of "if I'm gonna do that, I might as

i know that they are everywhere, but ive only seen very few that really tickle my balls, illmatic for instance is pretty f-in sweet. im really lookin for some frisco chops or bratstyle shit to get inspirations and ideas. i can look at xs650s all night and see exactly the direction this bike needs to go, but the cb pics

Last edited by mad750; 04-10-2012, 9:16 AM.

Comment

• Erikl1986
              • Jan 2012

1982 cb750 build
              Attached Files

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;