Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matridge
    • Feb 2012

good luck on getting out of that one. ive learned my lesson on speeding about 3 times and probally like 700 bucks later. you dont need to be served in new york if you have a ticket, you just go to court or pled guilty. if you dont go to court, you get arrested. never heard of if you elude the police for 90 days your scott free, but honestly if you can get out of it then you rock.

Comment

• Spade115
      • May 2010

Same thing in texas, you get a ticket on the ticket it says you have like 30 days to goto court and settle up or you get an arrest warrant (Had two so far)

Hell im a speeder and the cops who are in my area know it. (been caught doing 120 on the expressway, 100 in 55's and trying to lean my bike over where i work after hours because we have tons of corners and Its 3 hours to a track to race (I just want to practice corneriing since I corner slow though)

Been doing real good lately, my blast has been keeping me at good paces (stay between 60-70 max but I can take off quickly

I have to agree she was caught should just pay it, my last ticket was no ins on my bike because I thought I had paid it and never got a letter saying my insurance was voided (Company I had didnt like sending out letters)

So paid 235 for no ins. and have to go in 2 months (this was 4 months prior) to show proof I have ins still and it gets exspunged from my record.

Comment

• Bandersnatch
        • Dec 2011

I got nailed just the other day by 5-O doin 52 in a 30.

Yeah, I was totally dragracing some other dude on my way home after work. Just kinda happened.

Cop coulda got me for racing/ reckless/ the myriad of crap wrong with my car, but he just stuck me a 140dollar ticket for speeding. Just sucks cuz I hadn't been pulled over in years and my insurance is/was pretty cheap. Also, I didn't realize until he gave me back my license etc that I had accidentally given him a bill from my optometrist from like a year ago.

Either way. I admitted I was an idiot. Got my ticket.
        Seriously, everyone would like to be crafty and dodge tickets.....but I suggest she pay it or get on a payment plan. A judge isn't going to look upon her favorably for trying to get out of the ticket and these things happen to the best of us.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;