Youre distracted huh? Well, take that fucker! Whack!!!!!!!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonesxl1100
    • Oct 2010

Youre distracted huh? Well, take that fucker! Whack!!!!!!!

What do you guys do when riding and come across a distracted cager? Texting, talking on cell, using their navigation, reading? I've been thinking more and more about carrying a whip of some sort and smacking their window or windshield or something. But that'll probably just make them swerve right into me. I'm losing more and more patience with them.
  • Allen
    • Apr 2024

yes that was a joke to all 5 female CC members. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vJTXLuu7_0Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This could happen... Not to mention you've just entertained pre-meditation that can and will be used against you in a court of law.

(see, years and years of watching CSI, CHIPS, Dragnet, COPS, etc. has paid off).

Comment

• YOURADHERE
      • Jan 2011

Sounds like a good way to piss off someone and end up with an Escalade rammed up your ass.

Comment

• motorlou
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Allen
        http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18389

This could happen... Not to mention you've just entertained pre-meditation that can and will be used against you in a court of law.

(see, years and years of watching CSI, CHIPS, Dragnet, COPS, etc. has paid off).

dooooohhhhhhhh you beat me to it! i was gunna say just be sure you do it to a guy! ha ha ha

Comment

• NHMike
          • Apr 2024

Cars hurt when they roll over you.

Comment

• BillyT
            • Dec 2010

Knife to a gun fight...

I just pin it and don't look back.

Comment

• xllance
              • Apr 2024

And the distractied driver might be just loading his pistol.

Comment

• bonesxl1100
                • Oct 2010

Because of lawful and safety reasons I wouldn't. But I'm just fed up with it already. With my job, I'm on the road about 150 miles a day in my car and the shit I see makes me sick to my stomach. I make sure I kiss my wife and daughter everyday before I head out. Bike or car.

Comment

• Kickstarts
                  • Feb 2012

Rev your engine or blow your horn, then when they look at you, wave to them like you know them. They'll keep an eye on you for the entire time they're around you wondering who the hell you are....but at least they'll know you're there. You can think to yourself every time, gotcha without causing a ruckus.

Comment

• mikestobbe
                    • Aug 2009

I've done shit like that before ^^^ and it does work . Otherwise get on it and get out of there . put trouble on the road behind you instead of next to you or in front of you . leave it behind and forget about it .

Comment

• bonesxl1100
                      • Oct 2010

Haha. Great idea. I'm gonna try that.

Comment

• brach77
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kickstarts
                        Rev your engine or blow your horn, then when they look at you, wave to them like you know them. They'll keep an eye on you for the entire time they're around you wondering who the hell you are....but at least they'll know you're there. You can think to yourself every time, gotcha without causing a ruckus.
                        if I'm lucky enough to get caught at a light with said asshole, I will sit there and rev the bike the whole time.

Comment

• atomrotten
                          • Sep 2009

It isnt the early 90s anymore. Everyone has a cell phone with a camera. Big brother was and is smarter then most. Why send the fuzz when you carry him recording your life in your pocket.
                          Sure you get to use all the cool functions. They get the best one. A record of your doings including pictures and gps spots even if you have the funtion turned off.
                          Its hard to be a gypsy or nomad in this world anymore. Im ok with it....
                          Cool part if you read is this 1st thread in a long time that I see everyone whos viewed it so far has posted. Good looking out for one of ours.
                          Last edited by 24Cycles; 03-26-2012, 9:55 AM.

Comment

• michaelmartin
                            • Oct 2011

Last summer heading down the Garden State Parkway, some Tony Soprano wannabe lookin' motherfucker in his Escalade passes me on the right in the same lane I'm in. I speed up to give him a shout and the state bird, and he just laughs. He knew just one cut of the wheel to the left and I'd be in a ditch and he could have his door buffed out while he at the tables in Atlantic City, and so did I. So I just let off the throttle and let him go about his life as an asshole and I went about mine the same.

Comment

• bobbystat
                              • Feb 2012

A new window should be good reminder to look out.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;