Youre distracted huh? Well, take that fucker! Whack!!!!!!!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimB1640
    • Nov 2009

why not just use the camera that all cell phones have and get a picture of their licenseplate and report them for driving to endanger

Comment

• livingdeadmc
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by TimB1640
      why not just use the camera that all cell phones have and get a picture of their licenseplate and report them for driving to endanger
      Well on the highway? On a bike?? Maaaaaaaan you crazy

Comment

• me
        • Dec 2009

when someone is distracted I find it best to stay behind them...this way I can control the situation...however...if someone is being a real duche and I have the opportunity to get by them and get WAY infront so I don't have to worry about them butt fucking my bike with their car...I will def goose it and slap the throttle as I go past....I've given people "the look" but many times I'm just not interested in getting run over cause some jack off decides to "scare me" by swirving into me and fucking killing me.

Comment

• 53rigid
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by TimB1640
          And while you are doing that, you just turned yourself into the asshole you are trying to take a picture of.....

Comment

• signal9
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by bobbystat
            A new window should be good reminder to look out.

Ok, that's awesome, but I think this kind of action could have some serious backlash.

Comment

• Trav101
              • Apr 2010

I attended a motorcycle safetey course about 15 years ago and the instructor recomended rusty bolts and nuts. a pocket full of these will do wonders bouncing down the road.

Comment

• NITRO
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Trav101
                I attended a motorcycle safetey course about 15 years ago and the instructor recomended rusty bolts and nuts. a pocket full of these will do wonders bouncing down the road.
                I have been told a couple spark plugs as well, or ball bearings haha

Comment

• Aug 2011

Ive always been told to carry a handful of marbles in your left pocket, solid enough to bust a perfectly good windshield, and NO EVIDENCE!!!

Comment

• scout41
                    • Nov 2011

Sounds like fun when the bastard is red with rage.
                    People that tailgate me, I have a three step process. One, I wave back like I'm their buddy. Two, I stand up, sticking my ass in the air (usually gets a big WTF and they slow down). I call it mooning, I know I look like an idiot, but I'd rather be an idiot than flattened. Three USED to be flip them off. Four was throw whatever was in my pocket. 3 and 4 are now slow down, wave them by.. You pull out in front, and they'll follow you. Worse yet, if you flip someone off, they'll shoot your ass. My dad had a gun pulled on him in GA.

Here's why I changed it. I was in N. Michigan, my GF was on the back. The highways go from 1 lane to two to pass. Well these shits like to go 45 then speed to 65 in the passing zone, and a CB550 with 400 extra pounds won't exactly pass in a lightning streak (it was just barely long enough to pass a car going 65).
                    So I get up on the throttle to pass this fruity Chameleon paint Bonneville in the right lane. What does he do? He swerves out into the left lane, pushing me across the double yellow. Kate gets out the nuts and shit in my pocket and waves them in front of me as if saying "chuck them?"
                    I waved back no, and I'm glad I did. If he could swerve out and push me into oncoming traffic, he would've run my ass over. Kate really must've been pissed if she got the bolts out, usually she's the cool one.

Another time I was on the Indian, which is no speed demon. I don't have a speedo and was driving what I thought was 40. I look back and this FIP is 2 feet off my ass. I wave, moon him, then flip him off for a good ten seconds, waving it around like a fucking idiot making sure he sees it. He didn't like that.

We both pulled up to the stoplight, he was still behind me. I waved him up next to me, he pulls up and whoops "Are you out your fucking mind?" I shout back "YEAH!"
                    The light turns green and I tear into the scout, pinning it at full throttle. Well he followed me like a creep for the next 10 to 15 miles, no matter what turn I made. Haven't flipped anyone off since.

Comment

• SquashThatFly
                      • Jul 2011

^^^^
                      seriously the best way ive found. yank on your pants a bit, stand up on the pegs, and show them the vertical smile. ive mooned more than a few cell phone wielding, makeup applying, big mac scarfing soccer moms. That alone usually makes them back off.

i guess the sight my hairy ass is too much to handle

Ive seen that brazilian video. Ive been forced to kick a car out of necessity. i was being pinched off, in my own lane, and my option to slow down was not there as the rig behind me was too close too stop. Some woman tried to force me into a curb last year and i rearranged her fender on her brand new volvo. She was dong it on purpose and i did what i had to do to stay on two rollers
                      Last edited by SquashThatFly; 03-26-2012, 2:32 PM.

Comment

• surfbum
                        • Aug 2011

I just get out of there and as far in front of them as possible. Everybody in MS totes a gun.

Comment

• felon
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BillyT
                          Knife to a gun fight...

I just pin it and don't look back.

exactly

Comment

• McGrizzle
                            • Apr 2024

Avoid em. Just assume everyone else on the road is out to kill you and you'll live longer. JMHO

Comment

• chop
                              Administrator
                              • Jun 2009

I've thought about this a bit since I see it nearly every time I ride. I'm not going to bust someone's windshield because I caught them texting, that's just tough guy bullshit.

How about printing "Get off the phone ASSHOLE" on the palm of left hand gloves. So you can roll up on 'em and flash 'em a little message that says "I see you and don't like it".

Comment

• Pendulum
                                • Jul 2011

I'm legally allowed to own and carry a handgun. I exercise that right.

Maybe this is why I don't have issues?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;