Email Password Mobile Version / Desktop Version
Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bonesxl1100 View Post
    Ok so ill find a couple washers to use, one on each side up against the inside of the axle plates, and ill take that spacer you see there and put that on the outside on the nut side of axle. Sounds about right?

yup!

Get Adobe Flash player

Cool! Thanks for your help and patience fury. I know im making this harder than it should be but I wasnt planning on needing washers and I was sure i was jipped a spacer from elswick so things werent adding up to me. You ever down my way give me a shout, Ill buy you a pitcher

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bonesxl1100 View Post
    Cool! Thanks for your help and patience fury. I know im making this harder than it should be but I wasnt planning on needing washers and I was sure i was jipped a spacer from elswick so things werent adding up to me. You ever down my way give me a shout, Ill buy you a pitcher
    no problem, glad i could help! like i said mines not an elswick but that's what i had to do...you might have been jipped a spacer cause your probably going to need one on the other side next to the axle head, your axle might bottom out on the threads before its really tight....plus a spacer on each outside of the axle plate gives your adjuster bolt something to press against...

like i said i have 1/2 spacer on the outside of both axle plates...
    Last edited by purerockfury; 03-29-2012 at 9:47 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I woke up this morning thinking the same thing. I may be able to get away with another washer between the head and the plate. Another spacer might be too much.

Share This