X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ansutton21
    • May 2011

Bikers for Christ

So im drivin along through town at about six in the evening, not riding, but driving my wifes car cause i still have a super lame hernia the size of a grape, and i see these two "gnarly" lookin biker dudes with super "gnarly" honda shadows on the side of the road wearin "gnarly" biker rings and "gnarly" jean vests. Im not in a hurry, so i pulled over and asked em if they were good to go. One dude had a flat tire, so i said i didnt have much to offer, but i knew a few people with trailers, and at the very least could give him a ride to wherever he needed to go.
    Without going into too much detail ill just say this- these two faggot ass fake motherfuckers were the biggest dicks ive met in a long time. The dude with the flat tire was cool to an extent, but the other dude was just being a fucking asshole. I dont ever help someone out expecting a pat on the back, but i have never met anyone that was a prick to someone that was trying to help em out. And they were from outta town, they didnt know dick about the lay of the land or anything.
    I grew up in a church, but im not a "practicing" Christian. Meaning- I dont go around talking bout God while holding a beer and smoking a cigarette, because i respect what some christians are doing, and i dont want to fuck that up for them. So i see it this way, if you have patches and cuts that have "Christ" written all over them, shouldnt you be acting like you are a representative of Christ, and not a douchefuck? I dunno. Fuck those guys. Rant over.
  • Allen
    • Apr 2024

Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• SleezyRider
      • Dec 2011

maybe you read the patches wrong, and they were bikers for chris.
      And maybe said chris fella is an asshole.

Comment

• cros36
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by SleezyRider
        this is the only reasonable answer.

Comment

• blackout
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by SleezyRider
          hit the nail on the head their. im chris and im a asshole. oh and i ride a gnarly honda shadow. rotflmao.

Comment

• cros36
            • Dec 2010

you should have shown them your hernia.

Comment

• BillyT
              • Dec 2010

That's the beauty of it... being christian. You say you are sorry once, then you are good to go for the rest of your life.

Somewhere along the lines, people decided that believing in god makes you a good person, and not believing, makes you a bad person.

Unfortunately, nothing could be farther from the truth.
              Last edited by BillyT; 03-23-2012, 7:36 AM.

Comment

• blackout
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by BillyT
                That's the beauty of it... being christian. You say you are sorry once, then you are good to go for the rest of your life.

Somewhere along the lines, people decided that believing in god makes you a good person, and not believing, makes you a bad person.

Unfortunately, nothing could be farther from the truth.

Comment

• CRFyou
                  • Mar 2010

YES!!

Did someone want me to comment here?!

That's typical dude. The typical Christian is an asshole.

I feel bad for you. It's really disenfranchising when you come to the realization that people actually fucking suck.

To quote Bill Maher.... "Martin Luther King gets to call himself a Christian because he actually practiced loving his enemies, and Gandhi was so fucking Christian he was Hindu."

Comment

• partsguy
                    • Aug 2010

hypocrisy is the religion of today

Comment

• interstatejoe
                      • Jul 2011

Comment

• Trav101
                        • Apr 2010

I did want to comment!! But then I realized Im not a Christian, nor have I ever rode a Honda Shadow.

Comment

• Bonsai
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillyT

Not exactly and that's where the problems being... on both sides of the fence.

You should have just told them if your faith is strong enough then your tire will fix itself...

Comment

• ThePete
                            • Nov 2011

I'm a practicing agnostic so I could really give a shit less about what people believe in when it comes to coping with their fears of what happens once its time for them to take a dirt nap. The point of this whole thing is there's good people, douche bags, dicks and assholes everywhere. At least have the decency of being appretiateve that someone took time out of their day to make sure you were ok and didn't need a hand. I've stopped to help people out on more then one occasion and I'm not expecting an award for it or anything I just know how bad it sucks to have something shit the bed and how something as simple as someone making a call or giving me a lift can change the worst day into something I can deal with. Even if the person stopping by to check is a complete tool at least they stopped which is more then I can say about the other 99.8% of the assholes that do nothing that could have, most of them being good Christians and all. Fucking Rahim may not know shit about bikes and drive a beat to shit pick up and weigh like 93 lbs but I'll be damned if he didn't try and help me load up my wife's little 450 when the rectifier shit the bed when I was out running it around and haul my ass 35 miles to my house. Little guy could barely speak English and he would not take a dime when I tired hand him $20 for his time and gas.

Comment

• CriminalKZ
                              • Jul 2010

Fuck the Christians. If you believe in god, cool. But "Christians" are self-righteous hypocrite assholes 99% of the time. My boss's brother, Dan, is a so-called "Christian" and he is a racist, materialistic, closet homosexual. I was telling him about a church I went to a few years ago to get some food they handed out once a month. This is how the convo went:

Me: "that's the church i used to go to once a month to get food"
                              Him: "They give people food for free?"
                              Me: "yea"
                              HIm: "why do they do that?"
                              Me: "to help people in need. Your church doesn't donate food to the poor?"
                              Him: "No, why would we do that?"
                              Me: "I'll see you in hell...if there is one"

This guy attends a church in a VERY wealthy part of town. A bunch of rich snoots who only go to church to keep up with an image. This guy went to COLLEGE to be a minister. This guy told me the other day: "I'd rather be broken down on the side of the road in a really nice car than be seen driving an ugly car". I constantly remind him that the guy his entire religion is based around preached the exact opposite. If you call yourself a christian you should live below your means and donate any extra. That would be the REAL christian thing to do. 99% of people who call themselves christians do not. FUCK RELIGION!

Photobucket

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;