X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris300s
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SleezyRider
    maybe you read the patches wrong, and they were bikers for chris.
    And maybe said chris fella is an asshole.
    Yep, I'm a real prick...

My only (semi) constructive contribution is to say, I expect a proportionate ammount of dickheads within the Christian biker community as I would in the Pagan community.
    It sucks that they were so unappreciative of your kindness and effort. However, you kind of knew it was coming, you sized them up with the badass Honda choppers, vests rings and all...
    In spite of the fact that I don't beleive in a Jewish Zombie, I'd still offer to buy you a beer at the next bar if you stopped for me.
    Good on you for the effort, F them.

Comment

• starwolf
      • Apr 2024

Deadweight, I got tha shirt, (and am patiently waiting for ya'll to get more in, to order one for my bro, I think I may have got the last one ya'll had) I even wore that bad motherfucker to my moms funeral !
      How can I get one er two of them bad ass stickers for the bike(s) ? Just hit you up on FB? Fuck I'd even pay for them !
      Last edited by Guest; 03-23-2012, 4:55 PM.

Comment

• Hooligan80
        • Jul 2010

Dude, fuck religion

Comment

• Ansutton21
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Deadweight
          It's cause I sent ya these stickers, LOL.

what, like payback! hahahaha

Those stickers have already got alot of attention here at work haha good and bad

Comment

• TheLawWon
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Hooligan80
            Dude, fuck religion

So, Satan is NOT part of religion? Where did 666 come from? Maybe the Bible?
            Last edited by TheLawWon; 03-23-2012, 7:23 PM.

Comment

• ARBY
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by CRFyou
              YES!!

To quote Bill Maher.... "Martin Luther King gets to call himself a Christian because he actually practiced loving his enemies, and Gandhi was so fucking Christian he was Hindu."

That's funny. because hypocrisy is the only sin God does not forgive and I'm sure Martin knows that by now.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-23-2012, 8:09 PM.

Comment

• grandpab
                • Feb 2010

As you spout your hate for religion in general and Christians in particular you are making yourself guilty of the same hate and judgementalism that you accuse them of. It is much better in my opinion to practice the love and tolerance that is expected of people of nearly all religions. I am a Christian and even owned a Honda Shadow once, I have stopped to help people a number of times. Being willing to help and treating others with respect and consideration doesn’t depend on what you proclaim yourself to be but on what is in your heart.

Comment

• NHMike
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by grandpab
                  As you spout your hate for religion in general and Christians in particular you are making yourself guilty of the same hate and judgementalism that you accuse them of. It is much better in my opinion to practice the love and tolerance that is expected of people of nearly all religions. I am a Christian and even owned a Honda Shadow once, I have stopped to help people a number of times. Being willing to help and treating others with respect and consideration doesn’t depend on what you proclaim yourself to be but on what is in your heart.
                  It's not that I hate Christians, I hate everyone. As far as religion, in my opinion, it's for the weak.

Comment

• Allen
                    • Apr 2024

"What are you drinking?"

Cranberry Juice.

"What, are you on your period?"

Comment

• NeoDutch
                      • Aug 2009

You guys should post some tech instead of whining about how others choose to live their lives.

Comment

• Nosebleed
                        • Mar 2010

Oh boy, another one of these.

I'm sorry for those of you who have had a bad experience with "religion." I did too, and it made me angry and resistant for many years. I dated a girl that I cared a lot for who belonged to a particularly right-wing religious group to which I did not belong and her family members were often snobby and hateful toward me because I was a "non-member." Well, we didn't end up together which is fantastic but I found my way to Jesus, none-the-less. Along the way, I have learned some things:

1. There are a lot of people that struggle with practicing everything that Jesus taught, and I'm one. Am I a hypocrite because of it? Perhaps, but that's not for either you or I to decide.

2. Religion is generally a construct of man, and it can be, and has been perverted by humans from every corner of the globe. That being said, if you have read the Bible then you know that Jesus came because "religion" had gotten off track and wwwaaayyyy out of control.

3. Being a Christian, like I am, does not make you a square, a nerd, a prick, a Honda Shadow rider, holier-than-thou or whatever else. It simply makes you a person aware of God's love, and there are millions of us out there that still struggle with the day to day shit, just like you do. The fact that I drink, smoke and curse does not make me any less of a Christian, nor does it make me a hypocrite, it simply makes me a work in progress. It took me a long time to come to the truth, and it's so much more than a "belief." It took me years to understand what all of those silly Christians were so excited about, but I know now.

Comment

• TyroninFXR
                          • Sep 2011

Religion is for suckers

I was raised in a freakeshly religious family, got molested by a church member, got beat daily. Used to get beat with a green bamboo stick, on the bare ass, in the name of Jehova. It's all just a bullshit cult. I turned 21 in prison, because of religion, turned me into a violent felon with all the bullshit abuse. Religion is the root of all evil. God is dead you buncha sucker ass motherfuckers, get over it. If there was a god then explain why do kids get raped, or die from cancer at 9 yrs old, or explain the dinosaurs. Fucking fairy tail invisible man in the sky, that loves you so much that he'll put you in hell for all eternity for what you did in your lil blink of an eye life. Fuck god.

Comment

• xllance
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Nosebleed
                            Oh boy, another one of these.

I'm sorry for those of you who have had a bad experience with "religion." I did too, and it made me angry and resistant for many years. I dated a girl that I cared a lot for who belonged to a particularly right-wing religious group to which I did not belong and her family members were often snobby and hateful toward me because I was a "non-member." Well, we didn't end up together which is fantastic but I found my way to Jesus, none-the-less. Along the way, I have learned some things:

1. There are a lot of people that struggle with practicing everything that Jesus taught, and I'm one. Am I a hypocrite because of it? Perhaps, but that's not for either you or I to decide.

2. Religion is generally a construct of man, and it can be, and has been perverted by humans from every corner of the globe. That being said, if you have read the Bible then you know that Jesus came because "religion" had gotten off track and wwwaaayyyy out of control.

3. Being a Christian, like I am, does not make you a square, a nerd, a prick, a Honda Shadow rider, holier-than-thou or whatever else. It simply makes you a person aware of God's love, and there are millions of us out there that still struggle with the day to day shit, just like you do. The fact that I drink, smoke and curse does not make me any less of a Christian, nor does it make me a hypocrite, it simply makes me a work in progress. It took me a long time to come to the truth, and it's so much more than a "belief." It took me years to understand what all of those silly Christians were so excited about, but I know now.
                            Nice post ! The problem is not with religion, it's with people. I really don't consider myself "religious". I just believe in my savior.........Jesus Christ and that he died for me.....I really don't like posting stuff like this on CC but I can't read all the "Fuck Christians" posts and just leave it at that. I would never put down someone for what they believe. Want to know what I believe? Ask me. I won't beat you on the head with the Bible. And NH Mike, you're an ok dude seems to me but going with way of the world is weak. It takes a very strong person to live like a Christian, which I struggle with all the time. That's the point of it all. We are weak and fall short. All of us.

Comment

• StoneHead
                              • Nov 2009

If you're 555 I'm 666....

Comment

• Hooligan80
                                • Jul 2010

Religion is bullshit, and this thread is proof of it. It's followers are bullshit, and this thread also proves that. Why? Because every time religion is brought up, there is an argument or worse, and why is that? Because it's followers can;t accept that some people don't give a fuck about their beliefs and have to shove the story of God, Jesus, Jehovah, Muhammed, or what ever imaginary motherfucker you all ripped off from the Pagans down someone's throat because some of us truly don't give a shit. Before God and Jesus, there were other religions and beliefs. Christianity is only 20,012 years old, a baby in organized religions. There are religious beliefs that pre-date Christianity by thousands of years, yet every Christian I've met feels the fucking need to cram that bullshit down my throat along with every contradiction in a man made book called the Bible. Before religion there was the cave man, who hunted to survive, clothed themselves to survive, none of this Adam and Eve guilt trip bullshit about eating the apple and being banished from Eden and the guilt of their sins making them ashamed of being nude. Adam and Eve would have froze to death in the cold if they hadn't covered up. The bible is so full of shit, and contradicts itself on so many levels, as does any other religious doctrine. By the way, every religion has incited war and never preached total tolerance. Why is that? Because once again, it's all bullshit created by man to control the minds of the sheep.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;