This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starwolf
    • Apr 2024

I have to agree here , religion, its nearly the same as insurance, a big fuckin' scam.
    Not to mention I've been fucked over by more folks who claim to be "Good Christians" than those who do not make such a claim. There are good and bad people in every religion, (and non religion, to cover all the bases) not just Christianity.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 03-23-2012, 9:45 AM.

Comment

• jluck27
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by CriminalKZ
      Fuck the Christians. If you believe in god, cool. But "Christians" are self-righteous hypocrite assholes 99% of the time. My boss's brother, Dan, is a so-called "Christian" and he is a racist, materialistic, closet homosexual. I was telling him about a church I went to a few years ago to get some food they handed out once a month. This is how the convo went:

Me: "that's the church i used to go to once a month to get food"
      Him: "They give people food for free?"
      Me: "yea"
      HIm: "why do they do that?"
      Me: "to help people in need. Your church doesn't donate food to the poor?"
      Him: "No, why would we do that?"
      Me: "I'll see you in hell...if there is one"

This guy attends a church in a VERY wealthy part of town. A bunch of rich snoots who only go to church to keep up with an image. This guy went to COLLEGE to be a minister. This guy told me the other day: "I'd rather be broken down on the side of the road in a really nice car than be seen driving an ugly car". I constantly remind him that the guy his entire religion is based around preached the exact opposite. If you call yourself a christian you should live below your means and donate any extra. That would be the REAL christian thing to do. 99% of people who call themselves christians do not. FUCK RELIGION!

Photobucket
      I'm with you 100% on this. Christians judge people for anything they do while the cheat on each other, snort coke, and molest little kids. They are the biggest hypocrites on earth. Even the so called "good ones", are two faced and use the concept of Jesus and forgivness as their crutch to save face over stupid fuckin decisions. If Jesus is cool with you hurting a child or taking a life and then it's just all good cuz you have "jesus in your heart" well, fuck him.

Comment

• Allen
        • Apr 2024

... not exactly

Comment

• CRFyou
          • Mar 2010

I feel like Emperor Palpatine.

All these posts cause a great surge of energy inside me!

Keep pulling back the veil, men!!

FUCK! I wish I could shoot lightning out of my hands!

Comment

• jaysimon
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by CRFyou
            FUCK! I wish I could shoot lightning out of my hands!
            I can shoot things from my hands, but I need the help of my dick, and it sure as fuck isn't lightning.

Practical, no. Fun, yes!

Comment

• Pendulum
              • Jul 2011

My gf is "Christian" and she always points out that she's non-denominational or whatever when the conversation comes up... Even she knows that a lot of "Christian" people suck.

Me? I'm agnostic. Although I'm a direct descendent of Brigham Young, so I think Mormons are convinced I'm awesome.

Comment

• lttlelindsey
                • Mar 2011

Religion is the root of all evil.

I will quote my crush Carl Sagan

I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking.

Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever it has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?

and YES I am that nerdy. My husband gave me a pink GPS navigated telescope for Christmas.

Comment

• Matty
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by lttlelindsey
                  Religion is the root of all evil.
                  I do agree with the rest of your post, but saying that religion is the root of all evil is a bit naive if you ask me. I think it's just human nature. If it if it weren't for religion we would find something else to kill eachother over. Being religious doesn't make you a bad person, nor does it make you a good one and the same goes for atheism. (This coming from an atheist by the way)
                  Last edited by Matty; 03-23-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• lttlelindsey
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Matty
                    I do agree with the rest of your post, but saying that religigion is the root of all evil is a bit naive if you ask me. I think it's just human nature. If it if it weren't for religion we would find something else to kill eachother over. Being religious doesn't make you a bad person, nor does it make you a good one and the same goes for atheism. (This coming from an atheist by the way)
                    well religion sure as hell inspires a lot of hate and murder.

Comment

• badmojo
                      • May 2010

It sucks that you tried to help out a couple of guys who were dicks,makes you wanna not stop again,but not everyones a prick.............just the religious freaks!
                      I had to do that sorry!!

Carry on with the religious bashing!!!

Comment

• SleezyRider
                        • Dec 2011

there are plenty of atheist (and believe me they'll let you know they are atheist as much as a hardcore christians will let you know about jesus) who are assholes too, and jews who are assholes, and agnostics who are assholes, and hindus. People in general tend to suck

Comment

• BillyT
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Matty
                          I do agree with the rest of your post, but saying that religion is the root of all evil is a bit naive if you ask me. I think it's just human nature.
                          Well, since religion was founded by human nature, I guess that goes without saying...

It may not be the root of ALL of it, but it's the root of a whole bunch of it.

Comment

• surfbum
                            • Aug 2011

The whole problem comes about when we treat our beliefs as fact instead of theory. No one ever comes back to tell us whats on the other side. could be heaven, could be reincarnation, could be nothing. If it gives you inner peace and helps to make you a better person, great. If not, what a waste of time it is.

Comment

• Spade115
                              • May 2010

Just so you all know...im Jesus

I already promised to hold the door open for you all who die after me (Cant hold it open until I get there duh )

Honestly, Im Roman Catholic and non practicing because most religious people call me a heathan for wearing a cross and riding a motorcycle....

I wear skulls and am very polite to people when I speak to them. I see it simply, the people who dont like me dont matter the few that do are the only important people.

Ive stopped to help people who look at my blast and say "what do you know about Vtwins" I smile and pull out tools.

Ive stopped and had people tell me "Thank you very much for stopping, ive been here trying to get someone to get me some gas for half an hour" (Two older ladies very nice ladies needed gas for one of their bikes and no one would help either, the one on the side of the road and the one at the station who offered to buy the gas tank and gas and no one would help)

I didnt accept any money from them and would gladly stop again for either who showed. I see it simply, be nice for you. not for your religion.

Comment

• surfbum
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Spade115
                                Just so you all know...im Jesus

I already promised to hold the door open for you all who die after me (Cant hold it open until I get there duh )

Honestly, Im Roman Catholic and non practicing because most religious people call me a heathan for wearing a cross and riding a motorcycle....

I wear skulls and am very polite to people when I speak to them. I see it simply, the people who dont like me dont matter the few that do are the only important people.

Ive stopped to help people who look at my blast and say "what do you know about Vtwins" I smile and pull out tools.

Ive stopped and had people tell me "Thank you very much for stopping, ive been here trying to get someone to get me some gas for half an hour" (Two older ladies very nice ladies needed gas for one of their bikes and no one would help either, the one on the side of the road and the one at the station who offered to buy the gas tank and gas and no one would help)

I didnt accept any money from them and would gladly stop again for either who showed. I see it simply, be nice for you. not for your religion.
                                couldnt agree more

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;