Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 916whtboy
    • Apr 2024

ripped off in classifieds

i thing i am bieng ripped off by a cult member im just bringing this to peoples attention not posting this for you guys to blast me good day
    Last edited by Guest; 03-15-2012, 10:42 AM.
  • Daverous
    • Oct 2011

Because one bad classified experience makes the whole site shit? If it doesn't work out that sucks, but this place is a fuck ton more than just a place to buy stuff man.

Comment

• REV
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by 916whtboy
      i thing i am bieng ripped off by a cult member i have been trying to purchace a fuel tank from said member for over o month there was some mix ups but thought we straightend them out. resent money over a week ago all i got in return was waiting on payment to post after a week of just trying to get member to reply nothing im goin to contact pay pal and dispute trans action needless to say i will never visit this site again some of you mmay not care but this is crap in my eyes if member just would have stayed in contact i would be ok thanks for your time
      if youre going to bitch out because of the classifieds (which is "use at your own risk") then have fun elsewhere anyway! seriously, thats like saying youll never go roller skating again because you fell once...

shit happens. some times theres mix ups, sometimes theres bad members. and if your payment hasnt posted, youre not out a damn thing so why are you bitching? move on and get another tank, they arent rare.

Comment

• 916whtboy
        • Apr 2024

this i understang im just pissed man i love the bikes and all the great people i look for parts here cause im building on a budget is all

Comment

• Loaf
          • Dec 2009

Ok, so someone ripped you off in classifieds. Post who they are on the Shitlist thread. You can't hold ChopCult to blame. I would bet 90+% of the transactions that go down here are legit. If you haven't taken the time to get how this forum works than I guess you can be on your merry way. Looks like you came here to get a deal on a part, not to participate in sharing a love for choppers or knowledge on chopping bikes. It sucks you got screwed and whoever did it should pay up. But there is a way things like this are handled and posting a vague "ChopCult sucks cuz' someone ripped me off." post ain't it. Don't bother with an internet toughguy reply, I've said my peace.

Comment

• REV
            • Aug 2009

this i understang im just pissed man i love the bikes and all the great people i look for parts here cause im building on a budget is all
            then quit bitching, give lenin a chance to either figure his shit out or what (he hasnt even been on in 3 weeks, he could be in jail) and take that damn bandanna off. you look like bret michaels

Comment

• cros36
              • Dec 2010

see ya later.

Comment

• Incrediblah
                • Aug 2010

... needless to say i will never visit this site again some of you mmay not care but this is crap in my eyes if member just would have stayed in contact i would be ok thanks for your time
                He ripped you off AND crapped in your eyes? This site DOES suck.

In all seriousness that sucks, but to blame an entire community for one persons actions is just silly.

Comment

• jluck27
                  • Aug 2009

Close this thread...waste of time

Fuck!!! And, I just spent my Number 666 post on this!!!!!

Comment

• REV
                    • Aug 2009

na na na na

Comment

• REV
                      • Aug 2009

hey hey hey

Comment

• REV
                        • Aug 2009

goodbye!!!!!!

Last edited by REV; 03-15-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• TraumaJunkie
                          • Feb 2012

...gooooddd byyyyyeeed.

Sent from my Cupertino built Mind Control Device using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bonsai
                            • Jan 2010

Rev can send you an 8x10 glossy of his avatar to help you feel better...

Comment

• REV
                              • Aug 2009

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;