CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Trophy Mptorcycles Will Shoot You!!

Just heard on the news that Isaac of Trophy Motorcycles shot and wounded someone trying to break into his store.

IMO that fucker got what he deserved. Break into my house/shop and I will shoot you. Thank god for guns and the ability to pull a trigger.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/17165018/s...otorcycle-shop
    Last edited by pirate2876; 03-15-2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: i cant spell motorccyle :(

Get Adobe Flash player

I saw that this morning, too. I'm glad the owner isn't facing any charges. They said the robber went in unarmed, but found theowner's shotgun inside. There was also a murder near me in Lemon Grove. I was watching the helecopter circle over the scene at arround 10 last night.

Get Adobe Flash player

The owner deserves "The Presidential Medal of Freedom".

Sad that we have to be stoked the owner isn't in jail.

Every scum fucking thief in this country should wonder if he's gonna get shot up.

Good for him. This is my positive, feel good article of the day!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by pirate2876 View Post
    Just heard on the news that Isaac of Trophy Motorcycles shot and wounded someone trying to break into his store.

IMO that fucker got what he deserved. Break into my house/shop and I will shoot you. Thank god for guns and the ability to pull a trigger.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/17165018/s...otorcycle-shop
    Fuck yes!!! This is some vigilante shit right here son!! Love it! Only way it could be better if he was standing post with a cold steel samurai sword and cut his fuckin leg off..just sayin

Get Adobe Flash player

This makes me feel better after watching all 2 fucking minutes of that H-D video.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 2stroketim View Post
    This makes me feel better after watching all 2 fucking minutes of that H-D video.....
    Haha...no shit...I'm seriously more retarded for watching that

Get Adobe Flash player

Shit head got what he deserved... I could give a fuck less if you rob some corperate congomerate but when its a mom and pop place or some dude that's just trying to make a living thats a different story.

Ugg... H-D video actually made me want to sell my bike and buy a Triumph.

Get Adobe Flash player

I will have to go check out Trophy's some time...........When it's safe.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Mucksavage View Post
    I will have to go check out Trophy's some time...........When it's safe.
    Have you been to that area before? It's never safe...

Get Adobe Flash player

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy when I see someone holding onto their own shit.
    Sucks for the owner, but I would be very surprised if there are no charges pressed.
    If he were confronted it is one story, but if the dude wasn't armed and trying to get away he will need to do allot of explaining.

Get Adobe Flash player

El Cajon Boulevard has been infamous for as long as I can remember. As a kid, all I knew was that is where the hookers are.

Get Adobe Flash player

Good for the owner. Shitty thing is some young punk ass assistant distract attorney or personal injury lawyer is going to take this and run with it. They'll say he should have let the fucking thief leave or should have waited for the police to show up, maybe spend 30 minutes getting information about what is or isn't gone, and then be on their way not caring one bit that the thief is now armed with a shotgun. He should have just killed him and been done with it. Far fewer questions.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rustrocket84 View Post
    Good for the owner. Shitty thing is some young punk ass assistant distract attorney or personal injury lawyer is going to take this and run with it. They'll say he should have let the fucking thief leave or should have waited for the police to show up, maybe spend 30 minutes getting information about what is or isn't gone, and then be on their way not caring one bit that the thief is now armed with a shotgun. He should have just killed him and been done with it. Far fewer questions.

He totally fell on these 10 bullets coming thru the window. I like where your going with this...

Get Adobe Flash player

there was a dude that shot an armed robber here in milwaukee...robbed a grocery store...so this hero who shot, and wounded the robber who was captured shortly after being shot, cant get his gun back. theres some activist group saying he should get his gun back...i dont get why if you use it, legally, and have the conceal and carry permit, why the cops would keep it after you used it. wtf is the point?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhigh88 View Post
    there was a dude that shot an armed robber here in milwaukee...robbed a grocery store...so this hero who shot, and wounded the robber who was captured shortly after being shot, cant get his gun back. theres some activist group saying he should get his gun back...i dont get why if you use it, legally, and have the conceal and carry permit, why the cops would keep it after you used it. wtf is the point?
    I have the conversation with a bunch of tree huggers all the time...
    Our country was built with guns. We came here and fought, hunted and prospered with guns....No Guns no USA, itís that simple.
    If you buy it legally, carry it legal, and use it legal...they call you a hero in the armed forces. fuck the gov. might even give you a medal for protecting the same rights that will take it from you when you defend your home. Gotta love the GOV.

The law to take the gun away for a given period of time after a shooting was probably a well intended safety concern that some scum bag layer got a hold of.

Good luck to him and his Fam.

LEGACYTATTOO701

god bless america

Get Adobe Flash player

Fuckin crooks! I always say that I've been a lot of bad things in my life but a thief was NEVER one of them. I know I hate when my shit gets stolen, why would I want to do that to someone else? I just don't understand some people. He got what he deserved. I hope the guy lives but is paralyzed from the neck down. Then he can be a living lesson to other criminals.

Get Adobe Flash player

justice for the people who work hard for a living and want to keep thier hard working gains.

fuck thieves and crackheads.

now, back to SOA

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by oldmansporty63 View Post
    justice for the people who work hard for a living and want to keep thier hard working gains.

fuck thieves and crackheads.

now, back to SOA
    This exactly. We all work hard for our shit and a low life piece of shit can up and take it? I don't think so. It's sad that the cops & laws are protecting the criminals.

If the guy breaking and entering was not breathing he couldn't sue.

Good shooting, way to protect your life and property. Cops are only minutes away when seconds count.

Share This