Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cros36
    • Dec 2010

for me, kinda a big deal

about a month ago i was mocking up my sissy bar for placement, so my buddy took a couple picture of me on my bike with the sissy in different positions. i couldnt believe how fucking fat ive gotten in the past couple years. long story short i took some action, and ive lost 30 pounds so far in about 25 days. im not all about vanity or anything, but i turned into a gross fucking fat dude and im doing something about it. thats it, carry on with your day.......
  • Hooligan80
    • Jul 2010

Good deal. My boss has been on a diet and stopped drinking and stopped smoking (Reverse order). His diet consisted of healthy foods or low calorie meals, walking, limiting himself to 1000 calorie a day intake, and dropping soda from his routine also, or having diet soda if he does. He's lost 105 pounds in 8 months.

Comment

• NHMike
      • Apr 2024

I'm fat and I don't give a shit.

Comment

• budman1876
        • Apr 2010

lost 30 pounds so far in about 25 days.

Thats great man! How did you do it?
        Trying to do thwe same thing.

Comment

• blackout
          • Sep 2011

that awesome man. i need to get in shape for my wedding in oct. i dont need to look like a fat sack of shit when i get merried. lol

Comment

• CriminalKZ
            • Jul 2010

DAMN! That's really all I need to lose. I'm at about 205 or so and I need to be back around 180. What's the secret?

Comment

• Hooligan80
              • Jul 2010

By the way, I want to know the secret also, because I'm 285 and would like tom get down to 220. Mind you I'm also 6' 3" and have a big frame.

Comment

• cros36
                • Dec 2010

yeah, im about 5 11 and weighed 280.
                at first i thought it was gay as fuck, but ive been using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

its free, you fill out some shit and it sets up a healthy calorie intake program for you. they have a food database that users add food too, so you just search what your about to eat, how much your about to eat and it puts it in a little chart for you.

i used to eat so much that i couldnt fucking move afterwards, every time i ate i would do this. after starting this program and seeing what a real portion of food looks like its pretty amazing. the first week sucks being hungry all the time, but it seriously gets better if you stick with it. the best part about it that i didnt think would EVER happen was i dont crave shitty food anymore. i wouldnt even think about going to tacobell or burger king or killing 2 frozen pizzas and half a bottle of ranch.

Comment

• felon
                  • Oct 2011

nice dude! i'm gonna look into that link you posted. i hear just dropping soda from the diet alone can drop some lb's. i'm 5 11" 190, all gut

Comment

• coldsmokejr
                    • Sep 2010

Dude, I put on 28 lbs this winter..time to get my shit together! Just wish I could quit that damn soda!

Comment

• Minimalist
                      • Sep 2011

I'll tell you the secret. Quit eating so much you fat bastards!

Comment

• cros36
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Minimalist
                        I'll tell you the secret. Quit eating so much you fat bastards!
                        pretty much. but when your fat its hard to give a fuck until you change your habits. i honestly think that shitty food is an addiction. no doubt about it.

Comment

• Minimalist
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by cros36
                          pretty much. but when your fat its hard to give a fuck until you change your habits. i honestly think that shitty food is an addiction. no doubt about it.
                          Yeah man high calorie food is usually easier and tastes better. I don't really eat that well. I usually only have a few healthy meals a week. The key is eating half a frozen pizza not two. Also, like you said, you've got to get used to feeling hungry. Don't eat just because you are hungry. Eat when you should. After a while your stomach will shrink and you won't feel so hungry all the time.

Comment

• purerockfury
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by felon
                            nice dude! i'm gonna look into that link you posted. i hear just dropping soda from the diet alone can drop some lb's. i'm 5 11" 190, all gut
                            diet soda is the worst and is my weakness, not because i'm fooling myself into thinking the word "diet" on it makes it better for you but because i love the taste of diet pepsi for some reason

i get a couple months off in the winter and collect so last year i made up my mind while i had time i was going to drop some lbs. i was 215 at the time and i'm 6'1" , i should be about 180. first thing to go was the diet pepsi and switched to water that alone made a huge difference lbs started dropping off next thing was portion control and actually eating 5 to 6 smaller healthier meals. started my day with 30g of optimum gold standard 100% whey protein shakes that i made myself, a snack (fruit) at 10 ish a salad with chicken or tuna at lunch another snack in the afternoon and for dinner something like chicken breast, tenders or fish, whole wheat brown rice and vegs all easy stuff, vegs are frozen and take seconds in the microwave but fresh is always better. i did allow myself a cheat meal here and there...

that alone got me down to about 180 in a little over a month. big thing is the protein shake in the morning, 30g of protein within 30 mins of waking up in the morning jump starts ur metabolism and gets you burning calories.

then i started hitting the gym 3 to 4 times a week and i was really feeling great, then i went back to work, spring, summer and fall i work 6 days a week and a ton of hours. it wasn't as easy keeping up that routine but i kept the weight off and about 4 months ago i was back to my old ways, off the protein, eating 1 or 2 huge meals a day and drinking diet pepesi, feeling like shit and no energy to do anything, this winter i just couldn't find the motivation to get back to it, now i'm back up to 210..lol but plan on getting back to eating right and the gym, gonna order some protein today and get back at it...(i've been saying that for 3 months)

seriously, besides that bonus of fitting into your clothes and looking better, you also feel great when your eating right...

Comment

• hugodv01
                              • Sep 2009

Here s the secret

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;