CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The best trick I've found is to find a physical activity you like and just do it regularly. I eat like shit, for the most part, but I actually like working out, so I've been able to avoid being the sloppy fat fuck that someone who eats like I do should be.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks for the link. I'm need to get serious and drop some weight. 35 lbs in 25 days is serious!

Get Adobe Flash player

Drink a lot of water, eat small healthy well balanced snacks/meals throughout the day instead of a few large meals (keeps metabolism going) and exercise a little each day. Walk, ride a bike, jog, what ever.

Juicing will also help tremendously. If you can afford a decent juicer, I highly recommend one. Beets, carrots, celery, apple, kale, etc. This juice does NOT taste like the sugar water juice most are accustomed to, so you will have to get acquired to the taste. Start juicing anything and everything, it will keep you healthy and you will not need any vitamins or other bull shit supplements. Plenty or juice recipes online as well. If you take blood pressure pills or anything else, many have been able to get off prescription pills just by juicing alone.

I have a high end stainless Breville which I love. Pulp exits fairly dry so you are not wasting juice. Been juicing for about a year now, and my blood pressure has dropped and I feel much better than I ever did by diet change alone.

Stay away from soda, and many of you will hate this one, but beer as well. And stay away from fast food/processed foods.

Anyways, that is my advise. Juice and exercise with small well balanced meals throughout the day.
    Last edited by Ember; 03-15-2012 at 9:37 PM.

LEGACYTATTOO701

I lost a 1000 pounds I just broke up with them bitches in my avatar

Get Adobe Flash player

My girl has been doing the whole "insanity" three month workout thing, i was givin her shit for it just messin around one day and she said when i finish with month one, you can have the disks. Pffft, whatever girl, i can do that shit no problem. Did it yesterday, first time, and i threw up halfway through. That shit will fuck you up. And im in pretty decent shape too. Try it.

Get Adobe Flash player

I make these after I work out. tastes good, its filling and I feel rejuvenated after i drink it. I use a magic bullet, but you can use any blender.

What you will need.

Blender, spinach, frozen berries (I like black berries but you can use whatever you want), a banana, and two minutes.

-Take a large handful of spinach (if you happen to have a magic bullet, i use the normal cup and fill it to the top.) add about a quarter cup of water and blend.
    - once your spinach is blended into a pulpy liquid, break the banana into small chucks and add to spinach. blend again.
    -after your banana is blended add a hand full of your frozen berries, this is for color, taste, and consistency so add as much as you want. A word of warning though, if you add to many frozen berries your shake will get so thick you will have to eat it with a spoon.

Also congrats dude! I know how hard it is, keep up the good work.
    Last edited by FlyingDutchMan; 03-16-2012 at 1:36 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Lol,
    Here is the ultimate weight loss program!
    It is apparently biker approved too...
    http://youtu.be/dyDxg2fB0Vo

Get Adobe Flash player

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigger bike.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm gonna jump on this train as well, I'm 40, a LARGE framed Norwegian and push a pencil for a job right now so I struggle with my weight a lot. To make matters worse my wife was put on a high fat diet to help with feeding our new guy so there's all sorts of crap I shouldn't even look at. I got up to 275 lbs at 6' tall (sounds huge but I carry it pretty well). My ideal weight is closer to 245 lbs and I'm supposed to maintain a very unrealistic 201 lbs according to the Navy so I'm always under scrutany. I've found that a palio type diet works really well, I do most of my shopping around the perimeter of the store, about the only things I pick up down the isles is coffee, olive oil, balsamic vinager, beans or brown rice and pouched tuna. My biggest problem is that I'm a soda whore. I love that shit, but I've found that it's not the sugar or the taste that I'm addicted to but the carbonation. My solution was pretty simple, I went out and picked up a sodastream home soda maker and all I'll do is carbonate regular water and add a squeeze of lime (which promotes weight loss) or lemon and that's it.

Share This