what if I went to born free and smoke out?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SleezyRider
    • Dec 2011

not, it's matthew, but i didn't know that until elementary school

Comment

• krakerbill
      • May 2010

Originally posted by JMFNC
      You mean back in the day when riding from SF to LA was a major trip? I've been cross country in a van. Seizing a wheel bearing in Arkansas in the middle of the night is no fun. Show of hands, who here has made a cross country trip on a freshly built iron head? Internet outlaws.
      i suppose at 37 u go real far back in the day. as for sullying ones name, if thats the way it came across it wasnt intended .

Comment

• SleezyRider
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by krakerbill
        i suppose at 37 u go real far back in the day. as for sullying ones name, if thats the way it came across it wasnt intended .
        i was just ribbing you bill, no offense taken

Comment

• JMFNC
          • May 2011

Originally posted by krakerbill
          Well, you can go clickityclick click but are you able to actually dispute me? How about teaming up with the guy and doing the trip on your 71? You're calling him out, put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

• SleezyRider
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by JMFNC
            Well, you can go clickityclick click but are you able to actually dispute me? How about teaming up with the guy and doing the trip on your 71? You're calling him out, put your money where your mouth is.
            Slow down on that. I hate most people. And what good are two old bikes. One will break down for sure. ha

Comment

• kzcupcake1977
              • Oct 2011

Make the sluts drive your chase van. Who's the brainiac now? I love Cracker Barrel the best sweet tea ever. My teeth fell out in 2 minutes after drinking a half ounce of it.

Comment

• AngryJohnny
                • Jul 2011

Cracker Barrel ain't country. It's corporate. If you do the trip, patronize the mom & pop places. That's the real country... our country... and when your adventure is a memory, it will be a quirky, unique memory that is yours instead of the same cookie cutter experience you can get at any exit ramp, off any interstate, anywhere.

Comment

• SleezyRider
                  • Dec 2011

oh my god, I asked johnny what he went against and he said whatdya got!
                  or something like that.
                  first off, sluts don't drive
                  And johnny, you are right about that

Comment

• TyroninFXR
                    • Sep 2011

I know how you feel, i was planning to ride from Sac to NC for the smokeout and to visit my homie at ft bragg. I put in for 2 weeks off(working for a moco dealership), had it all planned out, going solo, then I got laid off and my evo took a shit, bottom end bearing failure. Good thing I got laid off and didnt go, I dont think it would have been too fun if my bottom end blew on the trip and i didn't have enough money to get it repaired. That's not really something I'd be capable of doing on the side of the road. So I've never been cross country like the coolguys, but I commuted 250 miles a week for 8 years, every day without a car rain or shine, that's an adventure in itself.

Comment

• Capino
                      • Apr 2024

Just get two hot chicks to drive the van as a chase truck while you and your buddy ride. The chicks can keep all the tools,guns and angel dust in the van so your not riding dirty.

Comment

• SleezyRider
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Capino
                        Just get two hot chicks to drive the van as a chase truck while you and your buddy ride. The chicks can keep all the tools,guns and angel dust in the van so your not riding dirty.
                        You offend me. I live in the east coast..we don't do angel dust...we do meth.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                        Working...
                        ;