Email Password Mobile Version / Desktop Version
Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Believe it or not, I'm a podunk country guy. My name is Rowdy for christ sakes. I could take or leave the store part, but anywhere i can get chicken fried steak, sausage gravy and buttermilk biscuits is ok by me. And for you health nuts, theres the country fried steak and gravy salad. win win
    as far as super christians, They've never scared me much, I was raised southern baptist I've read that book that they love so much. The dude dies at the end. sorry for the spoiler. I just realized there were more important things in life. Like sluts.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    No matter what you do, eat at Cracker Barrel. It's like the In N Out of middle America.

Just watch out for Super Christians. They will look at you weird... They're not judging though... Just observing with extreme prejudice.
    Cracker Barrel is a fucked up place man. Especially if you roll in there hungover as shit in greasy jeans in the middle of a Sunday morning.

You get some looks, most of which are saying "Take your ass back to the Waffle House; Scumbag"

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SleezyRider View Post
    Believe it or not, I'm a podunk country guy. My name is Rowdy for christ sakes.
    Rowdy is not your Christian name is it?!

If that shit is on your birth certificate, then RAD!

Quote Originally Posted by bparsel View Post
    Cracker Barrel is a fucked up place man. Especially if you roll in there hungover as shit in greasy jeans in the middle of a Sunday morning.

You get some looks, most of which are saying "Take your ass back to the Waffle House; Scumbag"
    Fuck those people in there! The food is awesome though!

Get Adobe Flash player

lets put it this way. I didn't know what my real first name was till i was 7

Get Adobe Flash player

So it's one of those Johhny Knoxville things?

Your real name is Philip John Clapp?

or Jasper? Or Joe Dirt?

Get Adobe Flash player

not, it's matthew, but i didn't know that until elementary school

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JMFNC View Post
    You mean back in the day when riding from SF to LA was a major trip? I've been cross country in a van. Seizing a wheel bearing in Arkansas in the middle of the night is no fun. Show of hands, who here has made a cross country trip on a freshly built iron head? Internet outlaws.
    i suppose at 37 u go real far back in the day. as for sullying ones name, if thats the way it came across it wasnt intended .

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by krakerbill View Post
    i suppose at 37 u go real far back in the day. as for sullying ones name, if thats the way it came across it wasnt intended .
    i was just ribbing you bill, no offense taken

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by krakerbill View Post
    Well, you can go clickityclick click but are you able to actually dispute me? How about teaming up with the guy and doing the trip on your 71? You're calling him out, put your money where your mouth is.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JMFNC View Post
    Well, you can go clickityclick click but are you able to actually dispute me? How about teaming up with the guy and doing the trip on your 71? You're calling him out, put your money where your mouth is.
    Slow down on that. I hate most people. And what good are two old bikes. One will break down for sure. ha

Get Adobe Flash player

Make the sluts drive your chase van. Who's the brainiac now? I love Cracker Barrel the best sweet tea ever. My teeth fell out in 2 minutes after drinking a half ounce of it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Cracker Barrel ain't country. It's corporate. If you do the trip, patronize the mom & pop places. That's the real country... our country... and when your adventure is a memory, it will be a quirky, unique memory that is yours instead of the same cookie cutter experience you can get at any exit ramp, off any interstate, anywhere.

Get Adobe Flash player

oh my god, I asked johnny what he went against and he said whatdya got!
    or something like that.
    first off, sluts don't drive
    And johnny, you are right about that

Get Adobe Flash player

I know how you feel, i was planning to ride from Sac to NC for the smokeout and to visit my homie at ft bragg. I put in for 2 weeks off(working for a moco dealership), had it all planned out, going solo, then I got laid off and my evo took a shit, bottom end bearing failure. Good thing I got laid off and didnt go, I dont think it would have been too fun if my bottom end blew on the trip and i didn't have enough money to get it repaired. That's not really something I'd be capable of doing on the side of the road. So I've never been cross country like the coolguys, but I commuted 250 miles a week for 8 years, every day without a car rain or shine, that's an adventure in itself.

Capino

Just get two hot chicks to drive the van as a chase truck while you and your buddy ride. The chicks can keep all the tools,guns and angel dust in the van so your not riding dirty.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Capino View Post
    Just get two hot chicks to drive the van as a chase truck while you and your buddy ride. The chicks can keep all the tools,guns and angel dust in the van so your not riding dirty.
    You offend me. I live in the east coast..we don't do angel dust...we do meth.

Share This