Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hooligan80
    • Jul 2010

Waiting for all my stuff to come in the mail, then get my bike next Sunday so I can bring it home and put it safely in my garage for now.

Comment

• starwolf
      • Apr 2024

Garage ? or Living Room ?

Comment

• Hooligan80
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by starwolf
        Garage ? or Living Room ?
        Garage. No more living room storage for now.

Comment

• billdozer
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by starwolf
          Got home from work this evening, nearly 3 hrs late, walking up the steps, I see there's mail in the mailbox, first thought was damn roomie didn't even check the mail, I got important ChopCult shit supposed to be on the way, damn him! Then I thought, eh probably just more fuckin bills, I pull them out and as I did I see "THANKS - Bill" on the back of one of the two envelopes. I literally jumped for joy, and yelled WOOHOO right there on my porch! My shitty long, late day of drilling, was instantly turned much brighter, like a magical unicorn appeared on my porch and swept all my cares away. I proceeded into the house and started sewin them bad mutherfuckers on, well I got one sewed on, my hand gave out on me, and unlike spankin it, sewing requires greater dexterity, so switching hands was out, and I damn sure wasnt gaining a stroke,.......I mean stitch.
          I'll sew it on in the morning, if I have time before work. Oh and, Thanks Bill, Halwade, and all you other Biltwell / ChopCult folks that likely don't get thanked enough for all the shit you do to make all this shit even possible, for the extra stickers, I didnt have any Biltwell ones yet.
          JUNKPILER !
          Thanks man, I still trip out that anyone gives a shit about this nonsense so it's always nice to hear when someone is stoked on the stuff.

Comment

• starwolf
            • Apr 2024

What an honor, Bill posted in my thread, and it wasn't to lock it !

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;