Email Password Mobile Version / Desktop Version
Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Junkpiler

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Got the title for my bike today! Still need to go pick up the bike itself though,haha

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Got the title for my bike today! Still need to go pick up the bike itself though,haha
    Did you get it local?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by clp View Post
    Did you get it local?
    Sand Diego, a little over 2 hours from where I'm at.

Get Adobe Flash player

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brothers.jpg  

starwolf

Default It's Now Official

Got home from work this evening, nearly 3 hrs late, walking up the steps, I see there's mail in the mailbox, first thought was damn roomie didn't even check the mail, I got important ChopCult shit supposed to be on the way, damn him! Then I thought, eh probably just more fuckin bills, I pull them out and as I did I see "THANKS - Bill" on the back of one of the two envelopes. I literally jumped for joy, and yelled WOOHOO right there on my porch! My shitty long, late day of drilling, was instantly turned much brighter, like a magical unicorn appeared on my porch and swept all my cares away. I proceeded into the house and started sewin them bad mutherfuckers on, well I got one sewed on, my hand gave out on me, and unlike spankin it, sewing requires greater dexterity, so switching hands was out, and I damn sure wasnt gaining a stroke,.......I mean stitch.
    I'll sew it on in the morning, if I have time before work. Oh and, Thanks Bill, Halwade, and all you other Biltwell / ChopCult folks that likely don't get thanked enough for all the shit you do to make all this shit even possible, for the extra stickers, I didnt have any Biltwell ones yet.
    JUNKPILER !
    Last edited by starwolf; 03-16-2012 at 9:57 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Waiting for all my stuff to come in the mail, then get my bike next Sunday so I can bring it home and put it safely in my garage for now.

starwolf

Garage ? or Living Room ?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by starwolf View Post
    Garage ? or Living Room ?
    Garage. No more living room storage for now.

billdozer

Quote Originally Posted by starwolf View Post
    Got home from work this evening, nearly 3 hrs late, walking up the steps, I see there's mail in the mailbox, first thought was damn roomie didn't even check the mail, I got important ChopCult shit supposed to be on the way, damn him! Then I thought, eh probably just more fuckin bills, I pull them out and as I did I see "THANKS - Bill" on the back of one of the two envelopes. I literally jumped for joy, and yelled WOOHOO right there on my porch! My shitty long, late day of drilling, was instantly turned much brighter, like a magical unicorn appeared on my porch and swept all my cares away. I proceeded into the house and started sewin them bad mutherfuckers on, well I got one sewed on, my hand gave out on me, and unlike spankin it, sewing requires greater dexterity, so switching hands was out, and I damn sure wasnt gaining a stroke,.......I mean stitch.
    I'll sew it on in the morning, if I have time before work. Oh and, Thanks Bill, Halwade, and all you other Biltwell / ChopCult folks that likely don't get thanked enough for all the shit you do to make all this shit even possible, for the extra stickers, I didnt have any Biltwell ones yet.
    JUNKPILER !
    Thanks man, I still trip out that anyone gives a shit about this nonsense so it's always nice to hear when someone is stoked on the stuff.

starwolf

What an honor, Bill posted in my thread, and it wasn't to lock it !

Share This