• Show
Clear All
  • bonesxl1100
    • Oct 2010

Uhhhh, yeah. Ive got nothing

Comment

• captrad
      • Aug 2010

my throw out bearing blew so i had to go pick one up today, i have never actually seen an afliction shirt in person until today i seen about 20. the worst part i was the only person at the parts counter (first nice day around here) and they were calling for help at the clothing section the whole time i was there. on a high note my buddy brought over a mason of shine.

Comment

• Ansutton21
        • May 2011

[QUOTE=Allen;287192]

The Ridebook - To Bodie from Scott Toepfer on Vimeo.

My impressions;

1.) This is the definition of Hipster bikers. (But are they? I recognize the name involved here. I do. Tight pants, whooly caps, you decide?)

The bummer part of this, is Scott Toepfer put this together, and these guys arent idiots, and definately dont ride brand new HD bikes. These guys are all Triumph dudes.
        Its a rough economy, so if makin money means you have to make a video for Harley, do what you gotta do. It just hurts to go from "its better in the wind" to this.

Comment

• nerdsports
          • Mar 2010

I always liked motorcycles but never had one because my parents disliked them. It wasn't until they released the Iron 883 that I was inspired enough to look into buying a bike, and I had finally moved out of my parents house. Thanks to this magnificent website/forum/disease, I realized I couldn't have a new stock bike so I bought a 90 sporty and tore into it. It's all marketing.

Work. Consume. Repeat. Die.

Comment

• markeod
            • Jun 2011

Wow, all I got was an email for the "Harley Chrome® Cash1 " credit card so I can save up "for what you want most – Genuine H-D™ MotorClothes® apparel, an H-D® bike rental or even a down payment on a new H-D® motorcycle."

silly fuckers.

Comment

• rustrocket84
              • Aug 2009

Their financial institution, which is partnered with Chase now I believe, won't stop calling me. I paid my bike off close to a year ago and non stop phone calls. Would you like to trade it in for a newer bike that you don't have to wait to get parts for. Pretty funny I think they would have shit if they saw what I did to a bike they still technically owned.

And they may have ruined Bodie for me now. If you want to go see it take the entrance off of Hwy 167. Way less people, but a lot of dirt road shenanigans to be had.

Comment

• CRFyou
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by rustrocket84
                I paid my bike off close to a year ago and non stop phone calls. Would you like to trade it in for a newer bike that you don't have to wait to get parts for.
                What a horrible and obvious tactic.
                Please go and finance a new bike so we can make money.

After my chick got her car serviced, the stealership tried some similar lie/sales bullshit... "Hey the owner was walking through the service department and thought your car would be perfect for his daughter. He would like you to bring it in and we'll buy it off you."

AKA fucking get over here to trade in your current car, then buy a new one off of us! Awesome!

Comment

• rustrocket84
                  • Aug 2009

Ok so I watched that video again and now I have to ask another question.

Who the fuck rolls out a sleeping bag in a hotel room? Only a couple times ever on a road trip have I gotten a hotel room. Once after a week on the road with my wife, before we were married, she wanted a room. And yes I made her pay for it. The other was when I got roused by a Montana state trooper and was told I couldn't sleep on the ground next to my bike at a rest area. Truckers and people in cars were okay, but he said he was worried about my safety and then followed me to a hotel. He didn't care that I told him I was armed and carrying a concealed weapon and could take care of myself.

Comment

• NHMike
                    • Apr 2024

Who should I thank??

Originally posted by Ghosttown
                    http://ridebook.harley-davidson.com/#!/bikeanatomy

"Urbandaddy" knows a thing or two about scoots.....
                    "Your browser is not supported. Please try using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari."

My guess is the "IT" department, hahaha

Comment

• CRFyou
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by rustrocket84
                      Ok so I watched that video again and now I have to ask another question.

Who the fuck rolls out a sleeping bag in a hotel room? Only a couple times ever on a road trip have I gotten a hotel room. Once after a week on the road with my wife, before we were married, she wanted a room. And yes I made her pay for it. The other was when I got roused by a Montana state trooper and was told I couldn't sleep on the ground next to my bike at a rest area. Truckers and people in cars were okay, but he said he was worried about my safety and then followed me to a hotel. He didn't care that I told him I was armed and carrying a concealed weapon and could take care of myself.
                      Hahaha!

"Officer, I'm totally fine here. I have guns hidden about my person as well as knives in case I have to stab bodies, sir."

Comment

• Ghosttown
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by markeod
                        Wow, all I got was an email for the "Harley Chrome® Cash1 " credit card so I can save up "for what you want most – Genuine H-D™ MotorClothes® apparel, an H-D® bike rental or even a down payment on a new H-D® motorcycle."

silly fuckers.
                        Ha! I got one of those too, in the same day!

"With the H-D™ Visa Signature® Card, you're free to
                        earn as much as you want – no limits. The only real
                        limit is your imagination."

No limits!

I still don't recall giving them my e-mail address even... hmm..

Comment

• Hooligan80
                          • Jul 2010

Weird, I liked the video and the song. I bought an '80 Ironhead XLS Sportster yesterday.

Comment

• threeston
                            • Jul 2011

Comment

• Minimalist
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Hooligan80
                              Weird, I liked the video and the song. I bought an '80 Ironhead XLS Sportster yesterday.
                              Yeah dude. If it didn't have the factory name on it every dude on this site would love it. It's a good little short. I'm normally on the "factory custom" hating band waggon but you don't have to hate something just because it's got the MoCo stamp.

Now that other shit.....what the fuck?

Comment

• threeston
                                • Jul 2011

its going to be a cruel, cruel summer, cause I cant afford the new factory custom.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;