CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
    quality beer like PBR

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Poopie;284924
    So to all you slack jawed faggots drinking trendy piss at high cost, I have 2 words for you; [B
    Steel Reserve[/B].
    That shit will have you hung over before the 40 is empty. That being said, a little of that high-gravity malt liquor will turn your day around. There's no tellin' which way it'll turn, but turn it will.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by RIPshitRIOT View Post
    We're still doing hipster threads? Cool.
    It used to be.

Then it went mainstream.

Sidenote: When I was a kid I worked at a grocery store as a stockboy. The only time anybody ever bought any PBR was when some dude with Downs Syndrome and a withered arm came in and bought 1 of the Only 4 twelvers that store had in the 4 years that I worked there.

That's what I think of when I think PBR.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by RIPshitRIOT View Post
    That shit will have you hung over before the 40 is empty. That being said, a little of that high-gravity malt liquor will turn your day around. There's no tellin' which way it'll turn, but turn it will.
    Tell me about it man... lol... Kill a few as the night progresses, and every fat chick in the immediate vicinity becomes a dime, the world is your fuckin oyster... Then you wake up, and the priority of the day is knowing at all times where the nearest shitter is, second is scheduling a std test with the health department...

God bless drinking for effect.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
    Grandpa's wisdom; "Find the cheapest beer at the class 6, and get accustomed to it..."

So to all you slack jawed faggots drinking trendy piss at high cost, I have 2 words for you; Steel Reserve.

Grow a pair of nuggets and try to make that shit trendy...lol

Don't get me wrong, I love a quality beer like PBR, but I'm not gonna pay novelty beer prices...
    Fuck Steel Reserve, find a Camo 40. 8.5m percent alcohol by volume, taste like it came from a port-o-potty, and gets you fucked up quicker than Whitney Houston on a crack binge, for 1.50 per 40. Many nights of questionable activity due to this low cost piss in a bottle.

LEGACYTATTOO701

WTF PBR IS A HIPSTER BEER? iVE BEEN DRINKING THAT SHIT FOR YEARS BECAUSE THE BARTENDERS GIVE IT AWAY OR THEY FEEL SORRY FOR MY BROKE ASS......FUCK U GUYS IM A GHETTO SUPERSTAR WHEN I DRINK MY PBR!

Get Adobe Flash player

I hate pbr, I just dont think it taste good at all. Ive been drinking High Life for some years now and I think its becoming trendy too. I hope not bc I can still get a 12 of bottles for $6 and some change right now.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Get Adobe Flash player

fuck yeah malt liquor....i used to buy big bear and laser laser laser. i would start the night all giddy about the mistakes i would make later on that night.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nick5 View Post
    I hate pbr, I just dont think it taste good at all. Ive been drinking High Life for some years now and I think its becoming trendy too. I hope not bc I can still get a 12 of bottles for $6 and some change right now.

High Life is my Garage Beer for sure. Every Gas station carries twelvers for under 7 bux.

A twelver of Becks is 13, but Walmart had it for 18 for a little while. That was nuts. Nutty enough to make me stop buying it.

I used to be a bit of a beer snob, but I think High Life is what I've settled on cuz it's priced right and tastes great. It's the Champagne of Beers!

Get Adobe Flash player

PBR is drank by two types of people: working class heroes, and d-bags whose parents pay for everything who want to pretend that they're broke because it's cool and gives them something to whine about.

I'm in Canada and I had some d-bag with a beanie barely on his head ask me where he could find PBR one time. You're in fucking CANADA there's cheap beer with more alocohol in it everywhere, you trend-whoring fuck! Jesus. We have a beer that is called "Beer" I swear to god. "Beer" beer is god-awful but does the trick like a 10cent hooker. We also have one called "Ridin' Dirty" with a picture of a slutty cow-girl on it that only comes in either tall-boys or 2L pop bottles! Take your fucking pick! :P

That's the end of my rant. Now despite being broke as fuck I'm going to go drink my expensive beer that I bought before realizing just how broke I was.

Get Adobe Flash player

When PBR became trendy I had to laugh, sure I've had more then a few in my time and there definatly are a few beers out there that are worse. I actually prefer PBR to Budweiser, Bud in any quantity turns me into a total asshole and gives me a hangover even if I only drink a couple. Most times however I won't think twice about shelling out a little extra for a decent brew. As far as malt liquor goes I'll take my chances with questionable hard alcohol before most malt liquor, although Stone makes a pretty strong brew thats pretty tasty.

I just hope that this doesn't drive the cost of PBR up, if it does I may be finding myself conducting an el chepo brew taste challenge to find a new down and out short on cash go to beer.
    Last edited by ThePete; 03-11-2012 at 2:07 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

pbr cost more here than highlife...salty...well i prefer high life though

Get Adobe Flash player

I've been keeping a lot of Coors Banquet in the garage fridge lately. I still like my beer-snobby good shit, though.

Get Adobe Flash player

anyone try that new bud platinum? is it good? 6% so been meaning to give it a shot

Get Adobe Flash player

Had one yesterday and its not bad. Taste better than bud but has a funny after taste but Idrink PBR so what the hell do I know.

Get Adobe Flash player

Heres how we're rollin tonight bitches!
    Tastes just like 1997...

Get Adobe Flash player

just seeing that makes my head hurt.

Get Adobe Flash player

Awe snap!

Kickin it 8th grader style dun!

Somebody is gettin fingerblasted tonight!

Get Adobe Flash player

HA! We used to LOVE that shit! Chase that mother fucker with an Olde E or the Billy D Bomb and you got yourself a party!

Get Adobe Flash player

Last night I had a French Connection. Courvoisier and Grand Marnier. Awesome. And no i dont take it in the butt (not all the time at least) you assholes.

Share This