Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SingSing
    • Mar 2024

Bullzhit!!!!

Just sittin here maxin n relaxin n readin some of these posts......This is a good place. Im really feelin what the mod dude sez bout 'respectin other writer's opinions, pix and other shit like that. Especially when he points that that ya shouldnt put anything on board that ya wouldnt say to a dudes face. Thers a whole hell lotta that computer tough gangsta talk over on THAT OTHER FORUM...Yet from time to time i still read shit people put on that serve no other purpose other than to shit on someone elses cornflakes..Daqmn, makes me sometimes wish i was back in the B-Block yard with no CO's round to pull no alarm. I guess im just gonna have to accept that theres always gonna be chicken hearted "tough guys" on this forum still smellin like Similac talkin lotsa shit without offering no constructive or positive reinforcement type of talk to the ones who post their stuff on here. . We are all here cuz we all LOVE OUR FUCKIN BIKES , RIDIN THEM AND LEARNIN BOUT THEM. Guess no place is safe from these toxic fools. Just wish we still lived in a world som etimes without no computer talk ...where a wise ass comment can cause a dude to get his paycheck cashed but real quick. ...well, thats my stupid rant......let the flame wars begin. To all TRUE N REAL RIDERS.. PEACE!
  • purerockfury
    • Mar 2011

i hear ya, i just ignore the shit or don't get involved... i agree it is a lot easier to talk shit over the internet than it is to someones face. i try to stick to the simple rule (if you have nothing decent or constructive to say, don't say anything at all)

for the most part there's a bunch of good dudes on here...

Comment

• Spade115
      • May 2010

I say keep it simple, no matte what bike you'll find something you like and say something nice about it (Hell worst case scenario you'll like the tires used )

Comment

• Skyhigh88
        • Oct 2010

can see this topic going sour...hope not though

Comment

• elmiguel13
          • Mar 2010

I feel you, but remember, not everyone is gonna like your style or taste. You gotta be prepared for some negative comments on any pics you post on any forum on the internet.

Comment

• SingSing
            • Mar 2024

LOL....Your all right.............FUCK IT! lets shut up n ride!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;