Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jluck27
    • Aug 2009

Haters gonna hate!!!

How fuckin rad was the riding weather in Cali yesterday!! I was moving, but still took an hour to go blast around for a while. Cali pretty much sucks, but yesterday made it worth paying $ 4.30 for gas..
  • dazegoneby
    • Apr 2024

lucky cali guys ,,freakin snowing here in va,so hard can barely see across the field,,, rassin frassin weather ,last week 70s, this week snow ,,least I can go to garage and ~chill ~,,, just march maddness setting in,but gas is still 365 a gallon.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-05-2012, 7:26 AM.

Comment

• Spade115
      • May 2010

paid about 3.20 I think out this way Sunny all weekend no cross wind (except saturday) and rode around with the ol most of sunday. Woke up today thinking my phone hadnt gone off SUNNY as fuck hate it. Had to grad SD locs and a beanie, cold for some reason.

Comment

• BIGHYDRO
        • Feb 2012

We put on a little over 600 this weekend. Decent ride just for some booze and titties.

Comment

• Skyhigh88
          • Oct 2010

gas is 3.85 here in milwaukee...went up .50 over last week...kicking myself now that bought a smaller suv...cant wait to get more bang for my buck...50mpg beats 16

Comment

• jluck27
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Skyhigh88
            gas is 3.85 here in milwaukee...went up .50 over last week...kicking myself now that bought a smaller suv...cant wait to get more bang for my buck...50mpg beats 16
            Yeah, I ride when I can. My truck sucks the petrol for sure.

Comment

• gyro
              • Oct 2010

doood Colorado is amazing right now. I went for a short ride yesterday and met up with a couple other dudes fro Denver. it was a fucking blast, I dont go hang out with those dudes nearly as often as I should. I dont remember how much gas cost cause I just dont pay attention to it. its something Im gonna buy regardless of what it cost and I have an awefull memory. still nice weather and fun riding yesterday.

Comment

• EnglandStGarage
                • Aug 2009

haha i was in the garage all day yesterday trying to get my bike done. i could hear bikes flying by every 30 seconds. i was going mad! it was nice all weekend, too bad it supposed to be raining by tues.

Comment

• atomrotten
                  • Sep 2009

Im with you on the weather big time brotha!

View from our back door.
                  Photobucket

Comment

• coldsmokejr
                    • Sep 2010

Not gonna hate, not gonna hate, not gonna hate. Just kidding, right now, I'd give anything to be there......

Comment

• Skyhigh88
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by atomrotten
                      Im with you on the weather big time brotha!

View from our back door.
                      Photobucket
                      thats how was here, barely any snow then bam! sucks

Comment

• pushachopperthanrideastocker
                        • Nov 2011

Got some seat time in myself. Alittle cool. Met the missus for lunch and a cool refreshing adult beverage.Thought I'd at least see a few bagger pilots,but noooooooo.

Comment

• ThePete
                          • Nov 2011

Not going to hate on anyone but myself, I'm in beautiful sunny sothern California where there's year round riding, $4.25+ for a gallon of gas and a bike in my garage... The wiring is all gutted, the fenders are pulled off and in various states of being cut down, and not a lot of prep work done to them, while I was removing the last bits of factory fugly plumb crazy purple passion from the tank (holy shit the MoCo's paint is a pain in the ass to strip), priming it and hosing on the coats of paint on the bottom of the tank I could hear peeps ripping up and down the streets on their way to no where in particular inbetween cycles of the air compressor. I'm bumed that I'm not one of those guys out there on his bike, but its been an uphill struggle to get things done on my bike lately. Between the honey do list and my new son my planned down time over the winter keeps getting pushed back. All I know is that if I can get in a few hours here and there over the next couple weeks I should have everything done before April hits. Weekday ridding is pretty much out anyways, van pool in the mornings. I don't think that picking up the kid on the way back home from either Grandma's or daycare with a car seat strapped to the back of my bike will go over too well.

Comment

• falkenracing
                            • Nov 2011

Well, i'll chip in on the gas price comparssion, up here in sweden we pay 15 swedish crowns ( a dollar is about 6-7 swedish crowns) per LITER of gasoline. I rarely se over 25 degrees celsius and when it is that warm it just have to rain like a fucking waterfall.
                            And me being retarded and all, I spent a fortune on a drivers license and a bike, just have to drive a big ass galaxie and live on thin air and cold water during the summer just because i love to ride around.
                            My dad should have told me to start collecting stamps or playing chess or something like that...

Comment

• Pendulum
                              • Jul 2011

My chick and I did a bunch of driving this weekend. Every time I'd see someone on a bike, I'd get pissed off that I was stuck in her Hyundai.

AZ > CA this time of year. Better weather, cheaper gas.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;