Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kzcupcake1977
    • Oct 2011

So how do we move this to main forum? I like it. The stories are hilarious.

Comment

• ragnarok
      • Jan 2011

this story isnt about me but i kind of caused this so.. i figured it would fit well haha

i had just got a brand new husky 610 SM, this bike is all kind of illegal feeling riding on public roads. A big 610cc thumper road legal super moto, so its basically a dirt bike. Two of my friends are with me so i see an empty semi muddy semi hard packed play ground. I jump the curb and go hauling ass though the field popping little wheelies and sliding all over, I look in my rear view to see my buddy following me on his KZ400, his very first real day of riding.

I get to the end and hop out on the road and stop. only to see him see the small bank.. then grab a HUGE hand full of front brake.. WOOOSSH he goes sliding down the hill and gets up looks at me with this look of panic as his bike is going GUARG GARGG and gas is dumping out of the carbs

we laughed so hard at that poor dude but it was something we always talk about and wont ever forget. all part of riding for me.

Comment

• swinewerx
        • Oct 2011

I wanna know kzcupcake, where the heck in northern california are you located?????? You said I-5 and northern california!!! and I,,, am in northern california!!!! and would love to see what you and your fellers all have to scooot around on,!!! I am in lodi calif. about 40 miles south of sac!!! and I have five motor bikes, four of them are rigid choppers, and one is a stutted honda shadow vlx, so it is kinda of a rigid,m I just could not chop the frame on it, because it is my first street bike and it was the first year honda made the vlx, and they painted the frames the same color as the fenders and gas tank!!! then my wife has three bikes, one is a rigid cvhopper then the other two are a shadow spirit v twin 750, and a teenie weenie honda rebel 250, of course the rebel was her first and it sits inside, and does not get ridden!! {too small we all say!!!} I would like to try to get other people to like and possibly acquire tooled leather things from me!!! at great rates!!! as in,,,like trades of some sort!!!!???? or who knows what!!! I do like to ride a lot!!!! and would love to go where you guys go, and where I like to scoot around!!!! It is difficult to find other people who like jap crap chops like I do!!! really!!! so the choice is up to you!!! if youa is close enough also!!!!!!! so chime in!!! and yep!!! I have done some very dumb things!!! and survived!!!!! I usually like to chat about that while I show the scars and shorter than the other limbs due to being hit very badly by cars while on one of my jap crap chops!!!! since I cannot remember the accidents due to the severe comcussion i have had, I still love to ride and weld, and leather almost anything up with tooled up to the extreme leather creations!!! I am currently cvovering a whole frame of one of my chops with tooled leather and matching colors!!! and wow!!! what a difference between getting a paint job, or covering it with my favorite hobby!!!!!

Comment

• cros36
          • Dec 2010

i tore my bike down for a redo this past fall.......i could have ridden pretty much all winter here in michigan. at least little bombs around town to put a smile on my face. instead ive been half assing everything to get the fucker done.

on the bike jackass move....
          usually i can look at directions before i get in the car to go to somewhere far away that ive never been and not get lost. on my fucking bike, i get lost all the time. im not complaining, but if i want to get somewhere, i have to give myself extra time.

or thinking something is wrong with your bike cause its sputtering, your almost to the point of getting the bike trailered home after checking everything out, and then you remember that you forgot to get gas. this one is actually awesome, its a pretty easy fix.

Comment

• kzcupcake1977
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by swinewerx
            I wanna know kzcupcake, where the heck in northern california are you located?????? You said I-5 and northern california!!! and I,,, am in northern california!!!! and would love to see what you and your fellers all have to scooot around on,!!! I am in lodi calif. about 40 miles south of sac!!! and I have five motor bikes, four of them are rigid choppers, and one is a stutted honda shadow vlx, so it is kinda of a rigid,m I just could not chop the frame on it, because it is my first street bike and it was the first year honda made the vlx, and they painted the frames the same color as the fenders and gas tank!!! then my wife has three bikes, one is a rigid cvhopper then the other two are a shadow spirit v twin 750, and a teenie weenie honda rebel 250, of course the rebel was her first and it sits inside, and does not get ridden!! {too small we all say!!!} I would like to try to get other people to like and possibly acquire tooled leather things from me!!! at great rates!!! as in,,,like trades of some sort!!!!???? or who knows what!!! I do like to ride a lot!!!! and would love to go where you guys go, and where I like to scoot around!!!! It is difficult to find other people who like jap crap chops like I do!!! really!!! so the choice is up to you!!! if youa is close enough also!!!!!!! so chime in!!! and yep!!! I have done some very dumb things!!! and survived!!!!! I usually like to chat about that while I show the scars and shorter than the other limbs due to being hit very badly by cars while on one of my jap crap chops!!!! since I cannot remember the accidents due to the severe comcussion i have had, I still love to ride and weld, and leather almost anything up with tooled up to the extreme leather creations!!! I am currently cvovering a whole frame of one of my chops with tooled leather and matching colors!!! and wow!!! what a difference between getting a paint job, or covering it with my favorite hobby!!!!!
            Cottonwood South of Redding by 30 miles or so. We are headed to SF this weekend for Scarlet Fever this weekend though to sell some pomade, listen to some punk and rockabilly, drink a little, and ride of course. Hopefully hang with Mike Ness as well. Big fan of Social Distortion. That would e great to meet up sometime. I am looking for some shallow bags for my scoot. my pipes come up on my right so normal ones would just catch fire ruining the image again. lol I will message you on FB

Comment

• 03ACE
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by kzcupcake1977
              Cottonwood South of Redding by 30 miles or so. We are headed to SF this weekend for Scarlet Fever this weekend though to sell some pomade, listen to some punk and rockabilly, drink a little, and ride of course. Hopefully hang with Mike Ness as well. Big fan of Social Distortion. That would e great to meet up sometime. I am looking for some shallow bags for my scoot. my pipes come up on my right so normal ones would just catch fire ruining the image again. lol I will message you on FB
              If you meet this guy, do us a favor and go over to his house, find his computer, and break the fuckin' '1' key off of the keyboard.......kthxbye!

Comment

• swinewerx
                • Oct 2011

That's cool, you are still a bit far away, maybe sometime in the future, I do like to make things that fit exactly upon the vehicle I am making it for. I prefer to do all my projects with the vehicle right here with me to make it flow with the lines of the vehicle. Frisco is cool, do you go to the dirtbag challenge? I have not since my accident, but does not mean I could not arrive in lets say, one of my beetles! whew! I love my beetles! and just for you ace, I will try to tone down the upper left number one button! Kinda hard for a person who is very medicated, and trying to adapt to regular social settings!

Comment

• 03ACE
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by swinewerx
                  and just for you ace, I will try to tone down the upper left number one button! Kinda hard for a person who is very medicated, and trying to adapt to regular social settings!
                  Thanks, much appreciated

Comment

• Hooligan80
                    • Jul 2010

Okay, so here's my little story with a double ending: I've been riding since I was 13 (Literally riding anything with two wheels, most of the time without a class M endorsement, which I got about 2 years ago and I'm 32 now), and had never dropped or wrecked a bike until early last year. So, I'm cleaning up outside the bar about 20 minutes right before closing (You know, the time when everyone is standing out front), and I need my buddy to move his nice '07 CBR1000RR, so I figure I'll just get the keys and move it for him. So he tosses me the keys, I start up the bike and proceed to pull the most basic slow U turn ever, when all of a sudden I drop the bike and land face down on the street. Now, realize, this is like a 5 mile an hour rolling drop, and I can't figure out how the fuck it happened, and it happened in front of everyone. Broke the windscreen, bent the shifter pedal, broke the clutch handle in half, and cracked the left side faring as well as scraped up the stator cover on the motor. Oh, and broke his bar end mirror. Usually about $1600 in damage, but he went a different route with the bike and repairs only cost me $125. So, a few weeks after we were talking and the drop came up in conversation. This was the best exchange and burn ever:
                    My buddy to someone else:"Because some dumb ass decided to drop my bike"
                    Me: "Sorry fucker, at least I paid to repair it"
                    Buddy: "I thought you knew how to ride. I've never laid my bike down"
                    Me: "Neither have I.."
                    Him:" Yeah you did, you laid my bike down"
                    Me:" Exactly, I laid your bike down, not mine, so therefore I never laid my bike down"

He never brought up the incident again.

About 3 months ago another friend of his laid his bike down pulling the same kind of turn in exactly the same spot. I'm thinking there's something on the road and it's not my riding skills.

Comment

• Jasonisdico
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by kzcupcake1977

This reminded me of another. I've got a metric shit-ton of stories.
                      I was working a couple hours from my house and was riding a CBR900RR to and from work. Well my Dad's house was closer than mine so I swung by and hung out for a while. It was summer and hot, so I took my work boots, jacket, and backpack and bungee netted them to my rear cowl. I was cruising from OC down to SD and a beautiful 82 degree day and saw another dude on a crotch rocket stuck on the side of the road.

If you've never seen a guy 'spin' his crotch rocket on the kickstand, this probably won't make sense.

I pulled over, spun my bike on the kickstand and shot back to him. He caught a nail in his rear tire, so I lent him my phone and he got a tow truck on the way. I spun my bike back around on the kickstand and didn't realize that my gear shifted over. Hopped back on the freeway and had gone maybe a dozen miles. I'm in the fast lane and a car pulls up next to me and keeps lurching forward. I was blowing him off til he started yelling at me. I turned and put my hand up and yelled 'What!' "You're on fucking fire!!!!" I looked back, and ALL my gear shifted to the right and slid down. It wedged in between the tire and the pipe and was a ball of fiery rubber and leather. I pulled over and poured water from the side pocket of my backpack and stamped out the huge fucking fire. Grabbed the salvagable stuff and left the melted mess there.

The leather jacket had the whole back burned out of it, work boots were melted, bungee and backpack and most of the stuff inside were melted together.

"You're on fucking fire!!!" I will never forget that. Lol.

Comment

• kzcupcake1977
                        • Oct 2011

The o'l mans story

Hey I'm Kz's hubby....any way Ive ridden my whole life and done alot of stupid shit!
                        So anyway...some years back in my cafe period I had a GS 1000 rat cafe ....anyways so I pull up to my buddy's house and get off my bike. as I'm walking up to the porch my buds are pointing, some are looking aghast, while others are amazed and bewildered. It seems as though I failed to shut down the bike or put down the kickstand. I turn around to see my Madmax like scooter gently roll to a highside and fall over, now since i'm such a coolass bad mofo. i leave it on its side untill it kachulg kachulg kachulg chchchchuallllggggg.............dies. Along with my pride and dignity.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                        Working...
                        ;