CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: another funeral

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default another funeral

so tommorrow going to a funeral for a homie that skated with...just stressing enough that drugs kill. this is the 2nd funeral in less than a year, and there is no fun in funeral. Spent 3 days in the hospital last may with my twin brother who took his own life....just spreading the word...let those you care about know you care, you never know when youll be burying them. rip Big C...and even more closely RIP Ryan...well be together again some day, dropping in on the same ramp, fishing the same river, just like we used to.

sorry for the rant, drunk bummed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ryan holding me.jpg   ryan stencil.jpg   ryan travis joshs wedding.jpg   ryan me mom dad little.jpg   ryan blue shirt.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Sorry for your loss man, My cousin I grew up with the first 15 years of my life killed himself thursday before spring break so its already going to be a year. ITs just a trip sometimes to think of how you used to joke with them and now you cant. (age 24)

again man im sorry for your loss.

Get Adobe Flash player

thanks man...just bumming, got drug to the bar today at noon, so jazzed up sad...going through old pictures...even have texts from last 2 years from my brother, and i didnt respond to the last one because i was at work. dont ever want to put anyone through the shit ive seen...seeing the DNR wrist band, happy he was a donor, only to find out it meant do not rececitate. holding back tears now...but yeah...if your doing drugs, quit that shit because you effect everyone around you, and im not talking bout smoking weed. and for those you care about, make sure you let them know...your not guranteed tommroow

Get Adobe Flash player

Sorry for your loss man. Judging by the photos it looked like your buddy was a fun and happy guy... Sucks that drugs can take someones life like that

Sorry to hear about your brother as well.

Get Adobe Flash player

the guy in the pix was my twin brother, 11 min older than me...the buddy who od'd i just skated with, but still...not ready for another funeral. hes obviously the bigger one...he must of got more sperm...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhigh88 View Post
    the guy in the pix was my twin brother, 11 min older than me...the buddy who od'd i just skated with, but still...not ready for another funeral. hes obviously the bigger one...he must of got more sperm...
    should say is my twin brother...not was

Get Adobe Flash player

Sorry to hear man. I about lost my little Brother a few years ago. Worst part was we literally got into a fist fight not 2 hours before. I got home from the party to a frantic phone message that he was in the hospital, he'd been stabbed 3 times in the stomach and they weren't sure he was going to make it (He lived after a few hours of surgery). The whole trip there all I could think about was how the last moments I spent with him, we were beating the shit out of each other. It's part of the reason I don't like fighting any more.
    I'm sorry for your loss(es).

Get Adobe Flash player

thanks...wish i had a happy ending like yours...but i dont...thanks though

starwolf

Deepest condolences for your loss

Get Adobe Flash player

thanks starwolf...not looking for sympathy...just see alot of dudes on here who went sober, quit doing drugs...just remember that shit effedcts everyone...

my brother took his own life, i wish i knew why, i still have a thousand questions and there was a detective on the case...just brings back bad memories...

but if you are sober off drugs, congrats, and if your not, your a dumbass and selfish, and should consider getting your shit straight

ARBY

Sorry for your loss. Heart felt sympathies go out to you and his family.

It happens to all of us. Sometimes when we least expect it and always when there is so much unfinished business. Birth til death, we are all just travelers between the eternities.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sorry for your losses man. Death is a motherfucker for sure, time will make it easier hang in there.

Get Adobe Flash player

some fucked up shit I just lost a buddy last month offed him self with a rope his old lady had left him and he was loosing his house too, fucked thing Is i called him a week befor and he sounded fine

Get Adobe Flash player

In the last couple of years, I've been to too many funerals to count (Over 75 since I was 15), and had many friends die. It sucks man, and I know the heartache that comes when someone close to you dies. My condolences to you and your friend's family and friends.

Get Adobe Flash player

was actually a good service minus the weather...was a get together at the bar down the block after, which didnt stay at very long...im sure it turned out to be a shit show. thanks everyone, and yeah death sucks...i guess in both my cases, i hope they found peace...ecspecially my brother...look forward to seeing him again some day

dazegoneby

we all are on the ride ,we just dont know when it is over,,all bad comes with a small amount of good ,keep the memories of the good times with those guys, alive in your mind .that is the good....hang tough man
    Last edited by dazegoneby; 03-06-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sorry for your losses. I've been lucky to only have to to go 1 funeral so far in 26 years. I'm sure I'll be burying my crackhead parents soon enough tho. Apparently, they never want to get clean. I also wanted to comment on your "not talking about weed comment". I know everyone has this image of weed not being a real drug but it is bad in it's own way. I grew up smoking weed from the time I was 10 years old. Just being around the group of people who smoke weed you will be introduced to other shit eventually. You may lose all motivation to succeed in life (not everyone does but some do) and end up broke and depressed which can lead to doing other drugs to cope with the depression. All drugs are bad, even marijuana. Just stay away from all of it. ESPECIALLY ALCOHOL!

Get Adobe Flash player

well pots only gained me a few lbs over the years but i hear what your saying...the buddy who od'd on heroin only did that...never smoked pot...or least that know of...skipped the gateway drug and hopped the fence to the hard stuff

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't disagree with weed being a gateway drug. It probably is for some people. But I was taking swigs out of my dad's beer when I was 5 years old. Sneaking sips out of the vodka bottle at 8 or 9. Any "hard" drug I've ever done I was doing after I was drunk. So, I'd say alcohol was MY gateway drug. I hardly ever woke up and said "I feel like doing coke tonight". I did, however, say "I'm drunk, who wants to get some powder?"

Get Adobe Flash player

yeah ideas sound alot better when drunk...thats why trying to only socially drink...having a alcholic roommate doesnt help...dude wants to drink in any day ending in y...just because...gets old...and my gf hates it...

Share This