CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #41
    MadRiverMoCo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sighless View Post
    Vests are not original. Bikers, Punks, Fishermen, Hunters etc have been wearing them since before our Dad's forgot to pull out. Vests are functional and (yes I'll say it) stylish some of the people who wear them, wear them because of style. .
    Yep, Scaecrow in Wizard of Oz is sporting a vest right before the tornado hits - how do I know? Henry saw it yesterday and said "Daddy?"

    if I only had a brain....

  2. #42
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the Osmond Bieber look alikedness? They've been selling the same shit for years
    http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

    Nuff said.

  3. #43
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phail View Post
    so is justin really a jennifer?

  4. #44
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,673

    Default

    he doesnt seem to be able to grow facial hair, so could be a jennifer

  5. #45
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    You're all just mad that he gets way more vag with way less effort than you did at his age.

    I know I am...

  6. #46
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,673

    Default

    may be true, but glad i am who i am and not him...singing gay songs all day...but his money would be the shit

  7. #47
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhigh88 View Post
    may be true, but glad i am who i am and not him...singing gay songs all day...but his money would be the shit
    lol yeah, I wouldn't want to be him... But his money would be nice. He's got God-awful taste though. Check out his Cadillac.

    http://www.gtspirit.com/2011/11/04/s...c-cts-v-coupe/

  8. #48
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    shit, I'd rock that cadillac!! you cant tell me you wouldn't run the tires of that thing.

  9. #49
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    954

    Default

    Funny how this thread started, hooligan bitching about biebers "cut" and how it pissed him off. Now it went to biebers caddy. The junk pile is as its title states, junk. Im glad this kid is raking in the dough. At least that small portion isnt going to lil wayne. Haters will hate and ballers will ball. I dont think this whole beef with people wearing a cut is ever gonna make sense. Leave him out of your convo man. Im sure youve rocked some kind of apparel(support) thinking you were cooler than the next dude. Seriously, anyone who hasnt been in a club are the first to have a gripe about someone rocking club inspired shit. Its not your place to cry. Get onto something worth your while.And stop calling it a cut, jesus. I grew up around clubs, was in one for 5 years. Became what the disco channel would call a "shot caller"(officer) made good and bad choices but never once called it a cut. TV calls it that.
    Last edited by ShovelEd; 03-05-2012 at 7:02 PM. Reason: spelt cooler wronge(coller)

  10. #50
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    899

    Default

    I've never heard any of his songs cos I never listen to bullshit radio or watch much music!!

  11. #51
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    463

    Default

    At least now a lot of girls will think guys in vests are cute thanks to JB. Too bad they are all 12 years old.

  12. #52
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    83

    Default

    That is so awesome...

  13. #53
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelEd View Post
    Funny how this thread started, hooligan bitching about biebers "cut" and how it pissed him off. Now it went to biebers caddy. The junk pile is as its title states, junk. Im glad this kid is raking in the dough. At least that small portion isnt going to lil wayne. Haters will hate and ballers will ball. I dont think this whole beef with people wearing a cut is ever gonna make sense. Leave him out of your convo man. Im sure youve rocked some kind of apparel(support) thinking you were cooler than the next dude. Seriously, anyone who hasnt been in a club are the first to have a gripe about someone rocking club inspired shit. Its not your place to cry. Get onto something worth your while.And stop calling it a cut, jesus. I grew up around clubs, was in one for 5 years. Became what the disco channel would call a "shot caller"(officer) made good and bad choices but never once called it a cut. TV calls it that.
    One, nobody asked if you were in a club or if you grew up around one. I've grown up around a few clubs and I've been in a club, but that's neither here nor there. Stop assuming you can just throw out an opinion for everyone. I'll call it a vest, a cut, a fucking Alaskan back warmer if I fell like it, because I wear one, and I'll call it what the fuck I want to call it. Cut cut cut cutty cut cut...

    P.S.: It's funny that it took you 2 times to get "cooler" right, but more than half of the other shit you typed is butchered beyond belief. Why even bother correcting it Spethial Ed?

  14. #54
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CriminalKZ View Post
    At least now a lot of girls will think guys in vests are cute thanks to JB. Too bad they are all 12 years old.
    you got a nickname for the little turd? haha...or know him on that level?

  15. #55
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Its truly amazing but not too suprising in this section that this has gone on so long. Good times

  16. #56
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,412

    Default

    Im not interested in watching any pop videos or complaining about them but of course when you title your thread using the word "tomfuckery" I had to check in on it.

    Oh look, I got a mile.

  17. #57
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhigh88 View Post
    you got a nickname for the little turd? haha...or know him on that level?
    Dude, they totally go on shopping trips to the GAP and Abercrombie together

  18. #58
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Did someone say abercrombie,count me in!!

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in