CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The reason why I care? Maybe you haven't heard, but once pop stars start rocking shit and it becomes popular, the prices shoot through the roof. Good luck getting a decent cut for a decent price in a few months.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah, those biltwell cut prices are flying through the roof due to the "bieber effect"

Get Adobe Flash player

I hate that little weasel fuck.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Mollard View Post
    I hate that little weasel fuck.
    Fuck that little weasel, I hate him. lol

Get Adobe Flash player

I have beiber fever

Get Adobe Flash player

Has anyone else noticed the Osmond Bieber look alikedness? They've been selling the same shit for years.

Get Adobe Flash player

You guys are seriously discussing Just Beaver on Chop Cult? And then bitching about the lame ass threads. Step away from the computer and think about this for a moment....... Someone just posted a jb video and other chopper enthusiast watched it. Now I love CC, it's like my favorite bar and someone just walked up to the jute box and played this shit.
    Vests are not original. Bikers, Punks, Fishermen, Hunters etc have been wearing them since before our Dad's forgot to pull out. Vests are functional and (yes I'll say it) stylish some of the people who wear them, wear them because of style. I swore I never would, until I realized how useful/functional they are when I ride. Beaver isn't the first celebrity to wear one, nor will he be the last, I remember little girls wearing denim vest with sharpie markers pledging their undying love to the new kids on the block back in the day.
    So now that I lowered myself to discussing that kid on a MOTORCYCLE DISCUSSION BOARD, I am going to have 1 more cup of coffee, put on some warm clothes and go ride my motorcycle and try to suppress this memory.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by sighless View Post
    you guys are seriously discussing just beaver on chop cult? And then bitching about the lame ass threads. Step away from the computer and think about this for a moment....... someone just posted a jb video and other chopper enthusiast watched it. now i love cc, it's like my favorite bar and someone just walked up to the jute box and played this shit.
    Vests are not original. Bikers, punks, fishermen, hunters etc have been wearing them since before our dad's forgot to pull out. Vests are functional and (yes i'll say it) stylish some of the people who wear them, wear them because of style. I swore i never would, until i realized how useful/functional they are when i ride. Beaver isn't the first celebrity to wear one, nor will he be the last, i remember little girls wearing denim vest with sharpie markers pledging their undying love to the new kids on the block back in the day.
    So now that i lowered myself to discussing that kid on a motorcycle discussion board, i am going to have 1 more cup of coffee, put on some warm clothes and go ride my motorcycle and try to suppress this memory.
    x-1000,000,000!:d

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by jwortman View Post
    Yeah, those biltwell cut prices are flying through the roof due to the "bieber effect"
    Funny stuff!!

Get Adobe Flash player

that assclown needs his ass kicked.

dazegoneby

No more will jb allowed into these sacred pages,,,,teen idol will like him though....
    Last edited by dazegoneby; 03-04-2012 at 8:37 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh sure giant stretched out assholes are ok but post one tiny one and everyone freaks out....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Sighless View Post
    You guys are seriously discussing Just Beaver on Chop Cult? And then bitching about the lame ass threads. Step away from the computer and think about this for a moment....... Someone just posted a jb video and other chopper enthusiast watched it. Now I love CC, it's like my favorite bar and someone just walked up to the jute box and played this shit.
    Vests are not original. Bikers, Punks, Fishermen, Hunters etc have been wearing them since before our Dad's forgot to pull out. Vests are functional and (yes I'll say it) stylish some of the people who wear them, wear them because of style. I swore I never would, until I realized how useful/functional they are when I ride. Beaver isn't the first celebrity to wear one, nor will he be the last, I remember little girls wearing denim vest with sharpie markers pledging their undying love to the new kids on the block back in the day.
    So now that I lowered myself to discussing that kid on a MOTORCYCLE DISCUSSION BOARD, I am going to have 1 more cup of coffee, put on some warm clothes and go ride my motorcycle and try to suppress this memory.
    Except you seem to forget that you just posted this in the junk pile, where I po0sted this thread.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    I stumbled on this somehow, and just about kicked my dog because I was that irritated. This little chick has the nerved to try and rock a cut and patch set, probably thought it was cool because Gaga did it with her Judas video, but at least there were bikes being ridden in that video, this is completely ghey....

Awful...but hooligan what are you doing searching this turd on YouTube???

Get Adobe Flash player

Ha Ha. Hooligan likes the beeber. Ha ha ha ha. And advertises his bday like a little girl. Ha ha ha. Good thing god made you 6'3' 280lbs so you can knockout little dudes in your bar. Ha ha ha. Im kinda glad your on the other side of the country. Sorry man couldnt resist. Happy bday btw.

Get Adobe Flash player

Best wishes!!

Get Adobe Flash player

ummmm.. dammit!! couldn't fast forward quick enough to get that to stop playing! i'm going back to the garage to wrench on the shovel and maybe use a wrench to beat that stuff outta my head!!

starwolf

Get Adobe Flash player

Photobucket

Get Adobe Flash player

dude looks like ellen degeneris...sadly though hes rich and im not but hes a tool

Share This